What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Sweet and Soward"

manlyforever08

Juniors
My boyfriend owned the "Everybody Loves Weyman" banner. We added a "thankyou" sign to the bottom of it for his last game and it's now folded up and retired. I'll do the same eventually with "Snake's Alive" when Brett Stewart retires.

carcharias

Immortal
What banner do you hold up at games?

2005_20_01crowd.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
the lol@souffs held up by the knights guys that started the whole lol@souffs movement has to be the best of all time
Nah, that didn't start it. Just some fellow forummers spreading the word. But bloody funny when it popped up on TV.

eozsmiles

Bench
With the carnival atmosphere at the 9's I'm expecting quite a few banners. And being from the land of the "lets gone warriors" there could be some good ones.

eozsmiles

Bench
Pending any further announcements, I reckon there might be some interesting Burgess related signs at the charity shield lol.

Charlie124

First Grade
I always liked "We'll take your Braith away" from when Anasta left the doggies for the roosters.

Bman26

Juniors
My mates had a "Honk if you're Hornby" banner, till the Dragons lost that prelim in 05, that night the banner was destroyed.

roofromoz

First Grade
I've done two:

"The 'house is on fire!" for Trent Waterhouse (haha, yeah... :?). I think it's in the garage somewhere.

"Flash Gordon" for Michael Gordon not long after he debuted. Gave it to someone a few years ago when I couldn't make it to many matches. No idea what has become of it.

roofromoz

First Grade
Actually, there was one I did a few years before, around 2003-ish...

WHATUIRA
A PLAYER!

As much as I was a fan of whom I thought was quite the under rated player, it was thrown out when I eventually realised how painful that concoction truly was.

some11

Referee
Nah, that didn't start it. Just some fellow forummers spreading the word. But bloody funny when it popped up on TV.

Ahh yes, Round 26, 2012 - from memory they had to stop play to bring in an ambulance for someone who had a heart attack, presumably from souffs being so shit.

142spav.jpg

Latest posts