What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syd Kings/entnmnt ctr

innsaneink

Referee
Just wondering if anyone here knows what the ticketing/crowds are like at Syd Kings games.

Would I get a walk up ticket at the venue?

Never been b4 but looking at going in the future.

Do they ever play anywhere at Homebush also?

Choppies

Coach
yeh they would have plenty of tickets avaliable mate as the crowds are only 3K-6K in a 12K stadium.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Just walk up, the crowds are nowhere near the peak of the early/mid 90's. Tickets start from $16...

The West Sydney Pigs play aqt the State Sport Centre in Homebush but don't waste your time with those lepers, LOL

Kings played at the Superdome in Homebush a few years back now.
The Ent Cent is an easy walk up buy a ticket game.
Good night out especially on a Saturday night.

mrbishi

Juniors
its so dissappointing to see the crowds the kings get, although 4000 or so for a week night isnt bad, but i remember there first game after they won there first championship the staduim was half full........

but back in the mid 90s theyd sell out all there games, those were the days.... i still remember when shaq came out to australia on a promo tour and was at a kings game, sydney vs perth if i remember correctly, for that game i was in the very last row!!!!!!

and on another note, the recent and 1 game at the ent. center was almost full, but they do have a big curtain that they pull down behhind the basket so u cant see all those empty seats.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I've been to many packed house games at the 'Kingdome' in the mid-90s. Was awesome. I really just can't be arsed going anymore... I followed the Kings 100% when they were hopeless and now they finally get some success and I lose interest :p

Morenito

Juniors
mrbishi said:
and on another note, the recent and 1 game at the ent. center was almost full, but they do have a big curtain that they pull down behhind the basket so u cant see all those empty seats.

There arnt actually seats there. The ent centre is just built like that for some odd reason. Behind that wall or curtain is actually the doors to the private ent centre carpark.

mrbishi

Juniors
Morenito said:
mrbishi said:

There arnt actually seats there. The ent centre is just built like that for some odd reason. Behind that wall or curtain is actually the doors to the private ent centre carpark.

no not that end, the opposite end, i know how the entertain center is built (ive been there 100's of times ;-) im an ex season ticket holder), but im talking the opposite end, they had the first tier as normal, and the second teir had the big black curtain covering the second tier seats

innsaneink

Referee
Great thanx guys....will definitely go and check it out at least once live, not interested on TV and have had plenty of opportunity to watch it live.