What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney District Junior League 2024

rightleftin

Juniors
The Central West Gold has only 5 teams, with Wenty, Hills, Mounties and Moorebank sides sitting below Sydney Shield level but the other team, East Hills will be the hot favourite with 3 of their juniors - Mitch Gray, Brad Cousins and Tristan Evans Tsoi have returned after several years playing with Ryde Eastwood. Those 3 along with another ex Ryde player, Angelo Panambalana, all scored tries in today's 42-6 win over Moorebank.

Vlad59

Juniors
650 teams in Newcastle with over 11000 players. Highest proportion of senior teams of any league I’ve seen. They haven’t even bothered counting tag yet. It’s a huge comp

Vlad59

Juniors
I guess yes if talking about WT, but no if talking about regions.
At the senior level the old Campbelltown clubs became Wests and have now effectively merged with Group 6. So Campbelltown City Kangaroos would play against G6 clubs now.
the junior / kids level is I think still seperate - but my son (he is 30 now) isn’t involved anymore so I don’t watch it now.

Be interesting to see the Illawarra & Sth Coast numbers when they become available.
I’ve posted them now