What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Dragons

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL, I wasn't sure if he was joking or not!

Now that I realise he was.. senility has truly set in for old Rabsy

Collateral

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
I thought he was trying to emphasize the whole state thing especially after the Origin...but I could be wrong

:?

Wouldnt it of been the NSW Dragons if that were the case?

gregstar

Referee
supersoniceagle said:
I thought he was trying to emphasize the whole state thing especially after the Origin...but I could be wrong
that's how i saw it.

but he's still a blithering old dope who should find a retirement village to snuggle into.

redVgirl

Juniors
it was clearly an origin thing. rabs may say some random stuff at times but hes still the 'voice of league' to me. no bagging him k thanks.

redVgirl

Juniors
well im a youngin and for me its definitely rabs!!

okay i will admit hes going slowly insane but i kinda find it funny. like last week when menzies led the team out eventho he wasnt playin...and rabs goes 'hes one of the truly nice men in rugby league, they are few and far between believe me'.

HAHAH! what a great statement to make about our game. gold.

Slappy

Juniors
I have been actively lobbying channel 9 to have Ray Warren sold to the glue factory for quite some time.
He spews out more garbage than Sydney's sewage outfall!

redVgirl

Juniors
while we are talking about dribble on tv...why the hell is gordon tallis a commentator on fox?! he can barely string together a sentence. all respect to gordy, great player and seems to have a sense of humour but daaammmmn get him off my television. hes positively caveman-esque.

oh and laurie daley, please remove that dead animal from your head. k thanks.

Eddie.

Bench
Another clown, Ray Warren

The crap i have heard over the past 2 seasons regarding the Wests Tigers

We have had John Elford and John Oneill playing out there.

We have been the Western Suburbs Tigers

hgfds

Juniors
The dragons have the same mascot and colours as b4 the amalgamation,rabs is probably not the only person who thinks they are a sydney team

redwhitedragon

Juniors
whilst on commentators, was it just me or was it the Broncos show tonight? Broncos this Broncos that "I feel sorry for the broncos?" WTF since when do we have any love for these blokes?
Even Gus was feeling for them and that goose Ikin does he have any neutral unbiased things to say besides cheering in father's in law team?
please spare me..