What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Roosters 2004 Wooden Spoon

drake

First Grade
melon.... said:
George_Illa said:
Get a grip, melonhead. You're tapdancing and pirouetting around so much that you've missed the point completely and are in danger of looking like a goose.
Raider 2004's point is: predictions are easy, anyone can make them. Cogburn and the like have been prophesising the demise of Penrith and Canberra and others, without any real evidence or intuition of any kind.
Piss off Integral Scum genius. He predicts something will happen...well der!!! What is he actually predictiong...what is athta something?? Piss off simpleton.
As of this moment, no team in the NRL competition are in any way associated with Integral energy.
Nitpicking I know, but an insult should be based in truth for it to work.
I personally don't think the roosters will be spooners without some kind of controversy, but it would be nice, just so I can laugh at the Blind Acceptance Club's attempt to debunk it. Oh and so I can see Sticky pull an ultra sour head.
Looking forward to hammering you posuers at Anzac day...again.

Pantherjim. said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I'm not writing Penrith off because they were beaten last week. I'm writing them off because they are an overrated team and they will be shown up for exactly that.
Penrith will finish 10th or thereabouts. I'm predicting that the Roosters finish 1st.

And I'm writing you off as an overrated genius in some low-care facility in the Eastern Suburbs :D I didn't know Downs Syndrome people had access to the internet, doesn't it tend to over-excite them?? :lol: :lol:

Yep... apparently we "Overratedly" won the Minor Premiership and "Overratedly" gave your boys an arse-ripping in the Grand Final last year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What else was "Overrated"? let's see... :-k Those three tries that we scored were completely "overrated" especially that last one where Priddo dummied a field goal and sent "The Camel" down the blind-side for a try - that was "overrated" clearly :roll: What about Satt's tackle on Bryne? Yep, you can bet that was "overrated!" :badgrin:

And our season Stats? They must have been "overated" as well. Sugar's 25 tries, and all the line-breaks, tries, kick-returns etc done by not only himself, but Presto, Hughy, Camel, Gowie, Fatz, Girds and Priddo... gee thay must be "overrated" all the brilliant tackles, Hit-ups, Metres gained and off-loads from Big "T", "Smokin" Joe, Bangers, Joel, Ben Ross, Luke Swain and "The House" - All very much "overrated" I suppose. And Gowie's kicking game.... geez you can't get more "overrated" than that I guess ! :roll:

I think you'll find Cogburn that your own team is "Overrated" their superiority is a mere mental illusion and the sooner other N.R.L. teams get the psychological fear of - "Oh sh*t we're playing the Roosters today!" - out of their heads, the sooner I can enjoy watching you cower and wallow in your own self pity! :badgrin:

But you'd better get off the computer... I hear it's time for your finger painting session! :D

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Tell someone who cares. Not long now. ;-)

Rustay

Juniors
fat_mike said:
That's cool, but if the Raiders win, I get to date one of the Raiderettes as a consolation... deal? LOL! :lol:

well if thats the case i'm hoping the chooks and sharks fight it out and if the chooks lose then hello mermaids :D

Sweet 8)