What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Roosters, protected species. Cows screwed again

Did Lui knock-on?

• Yes

Votes: 136 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 32.3%

• Total voters

Paullyboy

Coach
Seriously, people who complain about afl being rigged - watch an NRL finals game.

The NRL is an embarassment to the sport of rugby league

gregstar

Referee
& they wonder why ratings are sliding.

poor cows - not as bad as other years but up there.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
That's a knock on every day of the week, comes off Lui's bicep & travels forward. I don't get the controversy.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The last no try was inconsequential, the SBW penalty was the biggest bullshit imaginable and the Rorters got the game winning field goal out of it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
it was a knock on and the Cows had a try off a bloody forward pass given to them

Queensland whingers

applesauce

Bench
Any Rooster sympathiser would admit that if Hayne had called that last 'no try' a 'try' the video ref would not of been able to overrule it.

On top of that where was the video ref when SBW was shown knocking the ball on (instead of a strip) that gave the Roosters field position to win the game with a field goal?

cleary89

Coach
Hit's his arm while he is playing at the ball and it goes forward. I know we all wanted cowboys to win, but what was wrong with it?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Then after thurston scored decided to go upstairs. Shouldn't have been allowed. Disgraceful and should be be dropped for next week.

Iafeta

Referee
Knock on. It was propelled forward. At the very least nowhere near enough evidence to overturn the call.