What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Should be a cracking good game. The Roosters will win this one though. The Roosters forwards are in fine form and the halves and outside backs will be too good for the Rabbitohs amateur three quarter line opposition.

Mitchell Pearce, James Maloney, Michael Jennings and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be unstoppable.

I will be there at ANZ, sitting in the Platinum members area, though I will be in the Gold members enclosure before the game (eating with friends).

Last edited:

Big man

Juniors
Should be a cracking good game. The Roosters will win this one though. The Roosters forwards are in fine form and the halves and outside backs will be too good for the Rabbitohs amateur three quarter line opposition.

Mitchell Pearce, James Maloney, Michael Jennings and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be unstoppable.

I will be there at ANZ, sitting in the Platinum members area, though I will be in the Gold members enclosure before the game (eating with friends).

You thnk so. Souths by 10, we will be too big too fast too strong. You were not impressive against a weak Wigan team and now it's time to play an NRL heavy weight. Time for pain girls.

Ozzy

First Grade
You thnk so. Souths by 10, we will be too big too fast too strong. You were not impressive against a weak Wigan team and now it's time to play an NRL heavy weight. Time for pain girls.

:lol: And you were awesome against the dragons, not. We thumped you in round 26. Why would it be any different now? :cool:

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Souffs are about to implode.

The rest (incl. GI & Madge) -v- The Burgii

Big Head Burgii didn't like being put in his place so he is off sooking to Rugger.

GI even made a few backhanded comments about him at the recent function.

Don't be surprised to see them miss the finals - as they do traditionally.

Only two things to watch in this match:

1. The Roosters forwards roll over the Souths pack

so that:

2. The Roosters halves and outside backs run riot.

The Pelican

Juniors

IIW6

RichieB

Juniors
Souths key Facts
Premierships since 1908 = 20
Runners up since 1908 = 13
Souths 2014 members +27000

2014 4 :idea: predictions

Souths top 4 - 2014
Souths highest average crowds for Sydney clubs in 2014
Dylan Walker bolter for NSW Origin in 2014
Souths in GF 2014:lol:

You forgot to put how many years since the last 'Premiership'. Let me remind you that it was 1971 so that's about 43 years. I know it well because I studied ancient history at school. :lol::lol:

Dragonboyd

Juniors
I've always wondered who easts fans celebrate with when they win anything considering they have no fans.