What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Stores Who Still Have Stocks Of Rugby League...

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Hey I was in Harvey Norman at Liverpool this morning around 10am and they still had about 10 copies of Rugby League PC Version. Didn't see any on X-Box or PS2 but if you want the PC version get down there!! Anybody else see stock anywhere or still want the game? I'm pretty sure that Target Liverpool has still got PS2 & X-Box but that was a couple of days ago... Good Luck Guys!!

Mario

Juniors
HES is onto it. They have new stock on all platforms going out to various stores in the next week.

If you missed out in your area, hang tight.

ghoti

Bench
There's heaps of copies at J&C Games in Liverpool for all platforms. It's just outside Westfields...check it out. You can play it there aswell if you like.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Anybody struggling to get a copy of RL? Living in Victoria, there is a good supply at my local Target and EB, especially since I'm in a regional centre of 75-80,000. I can mail them up to those who need them if you're desparate.

beerboy

Juniors
yeah i just got one from Dick Smith Powerhouse @ Moore Pk Sydney
the dude said they had a fair few for PS2
i saw a few PC & XBOX as well