What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu back next week

Hellsy

Immortal
No lie.. although it was a hopeful of returning against the Broncos and all is looking good so far

Morenito

Juniors
Even if its not the Broncos game. At least he should definetely be ready for week 1

Which would still be only 3 weeks instead of the oringinal 4.

Hurriflatch

Referee
He could wear a brace over his hand that might do the trick, but yeah it didn't look that pretty on the news.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Woohoo thats f**king great news

Every time Tahu finds some form he's been struck down with an injury, hopefully it will be third time lucky.

yes fitzy was on the radio this morning and stated both will be back for week 1, in my opinion the loss of Morisson is far greater than tahu (and that is no disrepect to him) but we need morro back ASAP, he just adds so much to our defence and our forwards.

jayman

Juniors
if tahu is good to play against the broncos.. then he should.. he wont start of with a bang.. first game back... so 1 tough game under his belt should see him back to what he was before.. or close to it...

that said.. if there is a chance that he will re injure it..then obviously u cant take that risk

Miss_Eels

Juniors
My sister saw it on the news too. I asked her if it was the reporter who said he'll be back for round 26 or if Tahu himself said it, she replied back saying "I don't know, as if I was concentrating on what he was saying".:roll:
Either way, I hope he doesn't rush into Round 26 and risk getting another injury. I'd rather have him back 100% fit for the finals instead of 99% fit for the Bronx game.

Latest posts