What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu out for season

knightman_69

Juniors
It hasn't been announced yet, but I have heard from extremely reliable sources that Timana is out not only for this weekends game, but for the rest of the season regardless of how far the knights progress. It is quite a blow to the knights already slim chances, but in saying that I know they have it in them to go all the way.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Tahu will be a big loss to the team during the finals as we will need his speed - it has been an unlucky last few weeks for Tahu - he returns from a quadriceps injury then he gets hit with two injuries a knee and shoulder combination.

knightman_69

Juniors
He has apparantly known he was out for the season since the weekend, so im not sure why it hasnt been announced yet.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
He wasn't named in the side to play the roosters, and hagan did say he was the most in doubt to play this weekend.

I think they were hoping he would be right but i guess that they knew he was in trouble.

Missa

Juniors
tahu has had bad luck with injuries the last few months....the team will miss him and i will too.....but lets hope we can pull off the upset of the season...the dragqueens did it in brissie...our turn this week.....

knightsno1fan

Juniors
I'm still confident we could go all the way, but it'll be a lot harder now that Tahu is also added to the injury list. We did need his try scoring ability and speed.

Faranah

Juniors
Damn! thats gotta suck, anyway i have faith in our boys, they can do it for us this weekend!!

Doctor

Bench
I still confident that Tahu is confident of still playing this season (if that makes sense).

There has been no announcement that Tahu is out for the season. He underwent an operation last night, and Coach Hagan was talking about Tahu undergoing intensive physio over the coming days in order to make it back for this weekend. He did allude to the fact Tahu was in serious doubt, but nowhere has anyone said he is definatively out for the remainder of the season - that is pure speculation.

Whether or not his knee is up to it or not, Tahu wouldn't be undergoing intensive physio this week unless he considered himself a slight chance of playing.

He may not return this season, so don't come down on me like a tonne of bricks if he doesn't play - but there is a possibility he will play, otherwise he wouldn't bother with the huge amounts of physio.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah it's not good that Tahu is out... we have had the worst injuries this year... I only hope it will be get better for us next year and we can have a full strength team.

Anonymous

Juniors
Telling us who is out is becoming redundant. Why not instead tell us who is in.... it will save time surely.:)

Doctor

Bench
Just to confirm my original post - Hagan has labelled Tahu a 'rough' chance of playing this Saturday. If he didn't use the word rough then he used a similar term for it.

I don't know where everyone is getting their 'facts' from, but I've only heard that Tahu is still trying to play and unless his physio goes horribly, then he will continue to be working towards a rough chance of playing on Saturday.

He was only out for the season if, during the operation, they discovered that it wasn't cartliage damage. Anything but cartilage damage would have ruled him out till next season.

Latest posts