What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take it Easy on us

grandorient

Bench
Hey Guys,

Take it easy on us today won't you.

No longer the mighty Dragons, but rather the "Limpin Lizards"

Are well one day.

GrandOrient

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I was just watching 'Classic Matches' on Sky sport just then and it had all the highlights from the past few ANZAC day matches between us, if this game is half as good as that it'll be a great game. (Providing roosters win lol)

grandorient

Bench
Hey Fellas,

I didn't mean you to take it that easy

GrandOrient

PS Seriously, I am not trying to rub it in, I'm just sitting here flabbergasted.

Knights01

Juniors
What a great game - if you are a Dragons fan...

Two teams now have systematically dismantled the Roosters in the past two weeks. Newcastle detroyed them up through the middle of the ruck last week and now the Draogons have simply beaten you with their speed of the play the ball. Surely the signal of having Woolford, Webb and Young all in the same team signalled their intentions...

Surely after today the talk of Anasta and Pearce being called to pair up in Origin One has been quashed...

Better luck next time!

PS - Freddie you might need to start coaching now - the honeymoon is offically OVER!

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
We have been embarressed two weeks in a row now. Today we made way too many silly errors especially dumb offloads and we were very tired and slow.

grandorient

Bench
Relax you guys,
You have a super team and a super coach, don't let a couple of losses in a row worry you.

Think about the Dragon supporters, we are the ones who have to worry.

Your on your way to a great year.

GrandOrient