What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

cussy

Juniors
Andrew Johns will be an immortal.The players your ridiculous club has put forward as immortals wouldn't even be able to clean his boots.Take note, thats what an immortal can do.He changes a game by sheer brilliance and courage something distinctely lacking in the players your club has proclaimed as being immortal.
disclaimer: sorry to my fellow Dragon supporters for this continual rant of mine but i can't stand the degredation of the status of "immortal" by the scum club.

Wobbygong

First Grade
C'mon guys we all know the Scum are a desperate bunch, they'd call Johnathon Docking an immortal.

Deacon

First Grade
Go Nulla said:
Cant recall any St.George Illawarra Immortals ???????

Lol Guranteed that St George Illawarra will still have a Immortal and !st Premiership well before Cronulla gets either

Go Nulla

Bench
dimitri said:
there are plenty of dragons immortals

you are just living in denial

Your kidding yourself pal..*edit*....now that comment's immortal you poor misguided soul.

Luke Covell is already an immortal in my eyes ;-)

He's gonna kill your Dragons in Round 20 at Oki Doki

Hell show up that cat Colin Best

Simmons and Covell - FUTURE AUSTRALIAN WINGERS

:) :) :)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Covellius Maximus said:

Please dont take this bloke seriously. He has missed his morning medication

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Covellius Maximus said:

I notice your spelling and grammar improves dramatically when you're not in the Sharks forum.

Amazing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
*Takes note Johns will be an Immortal*

I do not think you can patent common words.

Personally I do not care about such things, however now that I know it pisses some Dragons fans, I think it is a great idea.

bluey

Bench
You know i have always been unbiased about you guys,well no more just bloody sh*t stirrers can not help yourselves. Very petty indeed from some small minded people.