What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Notice Of Matt Cross On Friday Night

Cross would be good candiate to leave Elliott, is not a player developing coach, he prefers players who have already been at there best or still are, You can see all players purchased by Elliott, the young ones havent come on, he has had more success with the old timers.

He is already chasing Paul from england, wouldnt be surprised if Vagana's not on his list.

Elliot's coaching wont suit the panthers with so many juniors, expect a lot of talent to leave, Cross being one of them, and maybe he will be off to Canberra to join his brother

Booyah

Bench
Matty Cross is carving up for the Pennies this year. He'd be great for us. As for why he'd want to leave Penrith with Matt Elliott coming, well maybe he spoke to his brother Ben, who Smelliot dumped.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We must have a talent scout out there. Pretty happy with the deals we have done with them.
Rossco, our best signing since stevo.
Pomm. Will be very good for us.
harlen. hasn't impressed me at all from what i have seen.
& now cross. who will kill it.

Size.

fizman

Bench
There was a thread about how unattractive the Sharks are with Uncle Nuff Nuff as Coach. I think it was generally accepted that $$$ and Northies were the two main attractions in coming to the club.

So we can add playing with your mates to the list as well-thats fair enough.

Maybe there is some faith from the players in Uncle Nuff Nuff, because I sure wouldn't want my mates playing under TWMUC.

Inferno

Coach
Im only interested if he plays prop.

I wonder how many of our backrowers are off contract this year.

cainen

Juniors
Matt Cross has improved out of sight since last year. He is a big boy that is quick and has a great passing game. He chased down Hodges who was running down the sideline on the weekend. The only positive from that game for us.
I can't see him leaving Penrith though...and if he does I don't know how much more of losing good players and buying no one I can take.

And he plays prop, if we have a fully fit team he starts is Ross's old position. He is playing better than Ross did for us though.