What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tate's replacement

Meth

Staff member
Pretty good chance for somebody really. Who will it be?

Moon? Has been terrible this year

Ah Van? When is he back?

Inu? Early release from Parra?

Warmess

Juniors
I'd go with Moon for now.

When's Lillyman back? (never thought I'd be saying that) If Moon doesn't cut it probably either Mannering or Brown.

Would be awesome if the Eels released Inu early but I doubt that'll happen.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Good to see our luck strikes again!

Mannering over Moon, especially because the Moon/Locke defense.

JoeD

First Grade
Is it a broken jaw? I thought that was only 6 weeks or is it longer?

blain

Juniors
hohaia sucks arse atm, the last thing i would want to see is him out of position :S

Id seriously think about mannering or brown going out wide before moon.

playdaball

Bench
I wonder if the Warriors could secure Inu's services a little earlier?

They should try and work out a deal with Parramatta ASAP. Probably could have used McKinnon as part of the deal but he has already been there.

C'mon Mr. Scurrah lets see how good you are at negoiating & closing a deal !!!!

This not only applies to Inu but any other player on the market place i.e. - the Storm roster

Meth

Staff member
Well, 4-6 weeks is not as desperate as we would have been had Tate been ruled out for longer, but he would be handy. Perhaps then;

1- Locke (Hohaia's no longer justifying his place as fullback)
2- Inu
3- Tate
4- Ropati
5- Vatuvei

14- Hohaia

One Warrior

Bench
Well, 4-6 weeks is not as desperate as we would have been had Tate been ruled out for longer, but he would be handy. Perhaps then;

1- Locke (Hohaia's no longer justifying his place as fullback)
2- Inu
3- Tate
4- Ropati
5- Vatuvei

14- Hohaia

This.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Can someone please explain to me what value Hohaia is on the bench?

Crap in the halves- has nfi when he has an important distribution role. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Crap at hooker- has nfi when he has an important distribution role. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Fullback- Well, apparently he's been dropped because he's crap there.

So...we want to put him on the bench because he's useless in a bunch of positions and maybe he can play centre a bit?

Meth

Staff member
Can someone please explain to me what value Hohaia is on the bench?

Crap in the halves- has nfi when he has an important distribution role. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Crap at hooker- has nfi when he has an important distribution role. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Fullback- Well, apparently he's been dropped because he's crap there.

So...we want to put him on the bench because he's useless in a bunch of positions and maybe he can play centre a bit?

I still think he is the best utility that we have. If Locke were to go to the back however, the utility role would be somebody who can play in the halves, hooker and maybe in the backrow, so maybe that is not ideally Hohaia- but if not him, who?