What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taulima TAUTAI -

Galeforce

Bench
Has Tautai signed for 2007? I have seen earlier rumours he was being courted by a couple of clubs and was leaning towards Souths due to JT. Any news?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Galeforce said:
Has Tautai signed for 2007? I have seen earlier rumours he was being courted by a couple of clubs and was leaning towards Souths due to JT. Any news?

as far as I'm aware he's signed for next season...but I guess you never know do you???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Taulima is definitely signed for next year..

I also heard a whisper that we may of signed young Newcastle winger Jonathon Wright and Roosters winger Michael Lett.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Is IWI still going to the dogs??

I only heard that's where he might be headed.

apparently we've also signed McConkie Tausia...former rooster now playing at the Central Comets.

cardinal

Juniors
Even if it is just speculation at this stage I would appreciate any info anyone has on young Lett. He did'nt seem to play much footy this year maybe an injury? What sort of syle a player is he?

Stagger eel

Staff member
cardinal said:
Even if it is just speculation at this stage I would appreciate any info anyone has on young Lett. He did'nt seem to play much footy this year maybe an injury? What sort of syle a player is he?

he was injured for most of the season but apparently he's only 19 very fast, elusive centre/winger who may of played a couple of first grade games last year.

Handy signing imo.

cardinal

Juniors
eelavation said:
he was injured for most of the season but apparently he's only 19 very fast, elusive centre/winger who may of played a couple of first grade games last year.

Handy signing imo.

Cheers Eela any outside back signing with talent will do me nothing like a bit of depth.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
I only heard that's where he might be headed.

apparently we've also signed McConkie Tausia...former rooster now playing at the Central Comets.

omfg my new favourite player! GOOOOO MCCONKIE!!!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I remember McConkie from his schoolboy days playing in the arrive alive cup he was actually pretty impressive but has dropped off a bit since then but should still be young enough to comeback.

Lett should be a good signing

The Knights player I've never heard of but I guess Hagan, Fairleigh and R.Taylor must have a wrap on him.

Big Mick

Referee
McConkie was a Penrith junior whose career spiralled as soon as he joined the Roosters.

He is still only 19-20 I think...so he should still have enough time to recover his career.

Latest posts