What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautai the new Inglis??

toban99

Juniors
Sharks have picked up Parramatta young gun Taulima Tautai
didnt get enough of a go at the Eels
but i think this year he will provide the sharks with much needed impact out wide
May be too early to call, but could he be the sharks Inglis???

ttrrific

Juniors
I think toban could be on to something here...Word on the street is that coming through juniors at ages 2-3 tautai was a better prospect than jarryd hayne. I know we've got some depth at the position, with stars-in-the-making like Stapleton and Mat Wright, but surely Tautai at fullback would be sensational. He's got a very fluent passing game and excellent vision, which he spent a lot of time developing from out on the wing whilst with the Eels

toban99

Juniors
i havent seen much of him from the parramatta games
but what i saw from Jim Beam Cup showed he was a strong runner and good defender
fullback wing or centre would be perfect for him
especially if he built a combination with pomeroy
look forward to watching his trial form

Vossy

Bench
Your not serious are you?

Considering no one will be like inglis unless you clone the bastard

Tautai is built to hurt people not dazzle them

Sharks have picked up Parramatta young gun Taulima Tautai
didnt get enough of a go at the Eels
but i think this year he will provide the sharks with much needed impact out wide
May be too early to call, but could he be the sharks Inglis???

The only chance of that happening is if he goes to the same lab that they built Frankenstein.

ttrrific

Juniors
It's a shame that he's not in the squad for the Manly game due to injury, I would've thought it would be the ideal time to see how the rest of the squad gel with him. Do we think he would be in the starting side if fit?

toban99

Juniors
its hard to keep him out of the side
but there looks to be great depth
the guy will probably put people out of commission for the year with some of the hits he puts on
saw him put a 2nd rower in hospital in last years Jim Beam Semi

Vossy

Bench
Jim beam cup comparing that to the nrl is like comparing the English Premier League to the Fijian football league

It's a shame that he's not in the squad for the Manly game due to injury, I would've thought it would be the ideal time to see how the rest of the squad gel with him. Do we think he would be in the starting side if fit?

oh I see what's going on

Hello taulima, how pre-season training going?

Stay away from pomeroy, it's a disaster waiting to happen

Last edited:

ttrrific

Juniors
Vossy no disaster can happen to me outside Pomeroy, I can't get tackled if I never have the ball. And not good. I am injured.

its hard to keep him out of the side
but there looks to be great depth
the guy will probably put people out of commission for the year with some of the hits he puts on
saw him put a 2nd rower in hospital in last years Jim Beam Semi

I'm sure he'll be putting a few more guys in hospital this year in the Jim Beam Cup.......

toban99

Juniors
With Dean Collis and Tautai will Pomeroy even get a starting spot
his trial form better be good
otherwise stapleton might find himself in Jim Beam

Vossy

Bench
With Dean Collis and Tautai will Pomeroy even get a starting spot
his trial form better be good
otherwise stapleton might find himself in Jim Beam

You must be his manager

tautai will be in nsw cup because there are many ahead of him unless he is used as an impact player off the bench

toban99

Juniors
1st round of the season if tautai is playing then he will score a double
in Jim Beam he was a standout
I just hope he can bring that form to the NRL

ttrrific

Juniors
Let's not get silly Special K. Could be a Goodwin type player though in terms of finishing, what with good service from guys like Morris, Barrett and Flanaghan.