What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautai the new Inglis??

Dutchy

Immortal
You must be his manager

tautai will be in nsw cup because there are many ahead of him unless he is used as an impact player off the bench

TT has the acceleration of Billy Slater and the footy brain of Andrew Johns

1st round of the season if tautai is playing then he will score a double
in Jim Beam he was a standout
I just hope he can bring that form to the NRL

No offence but I'm told that if Inglis and Tautai had a 100metre race that Inglis could make a cup of tea and bakes some scones before Tautai reached the finishing line.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's way better than Albert Kelly...and he hits it up with Moi Moi esque power as well.

toban99

Juniors
TT has the acceleration of Billy Slater and the footy brain of Andrew Johns
couldnt be more true
although im not sure id like to see him in the halfs just yet
maybe work his way into the sharks
start out wide finishing off tries set up by latimore, cordoba and flanaghan

Bazal

Post Whore
No offence but I'm told that if Inglis and Tautai had a 100metre race that Inglis could make a cup of tea and bakes some scones before Tautai reached the finishing line.

Misinformation. They neglected to mention that Tautai would actually be running it for the seventeenth time, he's just that committed.

Special K

Coach
Let's not get silly Special K. Could be a Goodwin type player though in terms of finishing, what with good service from guys like Morris, Barrett and Flanaghan.
i once saw him kick a 10/10 during a warm up before a oz tag game in nambucca.. just wait until we unleash this deadly attacking weapon

toban99

Juniors
i dont wanna move away from the quality player this guy is
i really think he will make a huge impact
and as far fetched as this may sound he could be in contention for an origin spot come mid season,
definite city country candidate

Misinformation. They neglected to mention that Tautai would actually be running it for the seventeenth time, he's just that committed.

Tell me Bazal did he ever tape his ears whilst playing at Parra? If he didn't I reckon we could extract even more pace out of him by doing so because of all the wind resistance those flappers create.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tell me Bazal did he ever tape his ears whilst playing at Parra? If he didn't I reckon we could extract even more pace out of him by doing so because of all the wind resistance those flappers create.

Holy sh*t, buy this man a beer. That would increase his already lightning pace considerably

toban99

Juniors
not only would it increase his pace
but seeing a man with his ears taped would create such fear that the players would stay away from his side of the field
which means the sharks can focus on one side of the field and if they get a turn over spread it to TT and watch him score out wide providing pomeroy has learnt to pass inthe off season

ttrrific

Juniors
Wingers are definitely going to be rushing in a-la grothe to tackle the centre if Tautai's on the wing, so they can pressure pomeroy and excuse themselves from having to tackle ET, I mean TT

Bazal

Post Whore
Come on, comparing ET to TT? That's so not fair to ET....TT is clearly better

The Gambler

Juniors
The guy is an animal and should be playing in the forwards. He dominated the lower grades with his sheer size and strength - however he needs to get far more aggressive when playing in the NRL - as someone rightly pointed out it is a step up.

Ausguy

Coach
i think Toban99 and Ttrrific (TT- Tuilima Tautai) are the same person and this thread is a gee up...

hmmm both joined on 08/02/10... interesting...

coolumsharkie

Referee
FMD ... They way you turds are going on he will be the next Luke Covell in forum terms.

Have some of you Para androtops been on MSN havin a little girly giggle?

toban99

Juniors
Im a Sharkies fan through and through
and im just exciting about the prospects that are coming up this year
with a bunch of new players coming, i could have picked any one of the new players like morris, aiton, cordoba etc
but from watching this guy play i think tautai will push the sharks into the finals this year
and maybe NSW to an origin win