What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautai the new Inglis??

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I actually rate Tuatai & think he will be a walk up start come the season, but these clowns taking the pizz, are ruining it for me. it is quite possibly the most unfunny thing to ever appear in our forum. I i love a good pizz take.
these guys need to go to comedy school or something for people without a SOH.

Eion

First Grade
I actually rate Tuatai & think he will be a walk up start come the season, but these clowns taking the pizz, are ruining it for me. it is quite possibly the most unfunny thing to ever appear in our forum. I i love a good pizz take.
these guys need to go to comedy school or something for people without a SOH.
Agree - a good pizz take this aint.

Not many Parra supporters rate him and weren't upset to see him go.
The general consensus was that he is slow, can't catch and makes bad defensive reads out wide. He played most of N.S.W Cup last year in the second row.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What is good is Inglis being recognised as the player of his generation.

Once saw David Simmons rated above him, f**k that was funny.

toban99

Juniors
hot tip
tautai leading try scorer after 13
and depending on how the sharks go throughout the season
he will finish top try scorer after 26

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Now that is a hot tip. You could write your own ticket and still get laughed at.

Not sure Tautai is the man to cure the Sharks attacking ills based on his form at Parra.

BissyB

Juniors
Tautai The Next Inglis - Funniest Thing I've Ever Heard.

Have you ever watched this guy play?!
His error count and missed tackle count is bigger than his metres gained! HE hasn't got ANY footwork, the only thing he'd be good for is running straight and hard. HE wont make many busts or wont cause many fireworks like Inglis .

By Round 5, if he plays, you'll see i'm right.