What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautai the new Inglis??

Eion

First Grade
I am just about sh!tting myself in excitement waiting to see what ttrrihhharrd will say to that.

toban99

Juniors
Does anyone know how Tautai is going on his comeback from injury. I didn't see him at the launch of the new sponsor I would of thought he was a prime canditate for that as the club would love to show of their gun new signing.

toban99

Juniors
well sadly im not TT
but if anyone does have any news about TT
i thought he was meant to be back for this trial
but obviously the injury isnt quite right
and ricky stuart doesnt want to risk the X factor

toban99

Juniors
TT for round 1
need to talk to rick stuart to talk some sense into him
covell is rubbish
TT can kick goals from 50

Squae

Juniors
TT, looked the goods in the 2nd trial. Setup the Gordon try by frending off like 3 players, looks quality.

He is still only young to, he should definately be in our long term plans. Hope he is in the team, as I reckon he will have a massive season. Also he does heaps of work taking hitups close to our line.

ttrrific

Juniors
What a deciduous move, Tautai on the five man bench. Clash of the TTs in the centres this week could make for outstanding viewing, as long as Stuart pulls his head in and gets Pomeroy out of the way early in the game

webShark

So we have the"new" Inglis and the cousin of Inglis.

All we are lacking is the original.

Bet Greg loved playing backyard footy against Albert :)

When Tautai was at Parra he loked slow (something Greg is certainly not)

On another note, Matt Wright WTF. Hooked in the 20's , who then won !!!

Maybe we should start a new thread "Matt Wright the "new" Karl Filinga".