What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Announced

gr8_1

Juniors
Media Release

WESTS TIGERS VS DRAGONS
20/06/04
Wests Tigers Head Coach, Tim Sheens has announced his squad for the game against the Dragons, on Sunday 20th June 2004 at Oki Jubilee Stadium. Kick off is at 3.00pm.

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. Dene Halatau
4. Shane Elford
5. Daniel Fitzhenry
6. John Wilson
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Chris Heighington
12. Anthony Laffranchi
13. Scott Sattler

14. Robbie Mears
15. Liam Fulton
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Bryce Gibbs

INJURIES:
Robert Miles- gone for the season
Ben Reynolds- gone for the season
Benji Marshall- gone for the season
Mark O’Neill- 1 week
Ben Galea- 1 week

HappyTiger

Juniors
Off the topic i notice Pat Richards is off the Injured list.I wonder if he'll make an appearance for Balmain this weekend ???

tiger78

Juniors
Probably having Wilson at 5/8 is a defensive strategy. Looks to be a pretty solid team, I like the backrow and having the "kids" on the bench - Fulton, Gibbs and Harrison.
we need to get off to a good start against the Dragons, they seem to be a bit of a confidence team if we can get out to a lead I reckon we can out tackle them.

tiger78

Juniors
Richards was suppose to be 2 weeks away prior to last weeks game. Can't wait to see him in the 5 jersey. :D

tiger78

Juniors
"I think sattlers hamstring is still not right-if so kerr into the side wilson to lock"

Yeah old Sheensy could be foxing with the Dragons and make some "forced" last minute changes to throw them off.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
yeh its a good side although Johhny at 5/8th is a worry. We certainly dont have the creativity of barrett and head but lets hope they can get up regardless

cheers

s. tiger

skandofan

Juniors
daslacker said:
Good looking team

I am spewing kerr's not there.Atleast skandofan will be happy :roll:

heheheh yeh mate course i'm happy

always relied on sheens to keep prince where he has been playing well all year...

great team but yeh no galea is a weakness....

daslacker

Juniors
skandofan said:
daslacker said:
Good looking team

I am spewing kerr's not there.Atleast skandofan will be happy :roll:

heheheh yeh mate course i'm happy

always relied on sheens to keep prince where he has been playing well all year...

great team but yeh no galea is a weakness....

:lol:
I thought u would be happy.

Taking nothing away from wilson,he played well last week.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Hopefully we will get through this game even with both our halves out of their preferred positions hey skandofan :D cant say Im disappointed because I expected it. But i would still love to see a kerr/prince combo. oh well we might have to wait a while

cheers

s. tiger

NZtiger

Juniors
yeah I agree, seeing a Kerr/Prince combination this week would have been nice, but I'm sure Kerr is knocking on the door if Wilson fails to deliver...and I can see where Sheensey is comin from...Wilson is there for his defence, especially up against Barrett.

jilliby kitty

Juniors
offical site team

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. Dene Halatau
4. Shane Elford
5. Daniel Fitzhenry
6. John Wilson
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Chris Heighington
12. Anthony Laffranchi
13. Ben Galea

14. Robbie Mears
15. Liam Fulton
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Bryce Gibbs

INJURIES:

Robert Miles- gone for the season
Ben Reynolds- gone for the season
Benji Marshall- gone for the season
Pat Richards- 5 weeks
Mark O'Neill- 1 week
Scott Sattler- 1 week

gotta say i haven't watched all the relay yet but i think prince/wilson is definately a better combo

i though kerr looked alright but nothing special.and a big man like wilson on barrett if his not 100% could be telling 8)

Latest posts