What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Announced

SouthernTiger

Juniors
"Anyone who watched him against the Bulldogs would know he's very capable. He organised the team very well in that game. The reason we won was because we stuck to a pattern and Keiran was the main reason we stuck to it because he demanded it from the other guys" - Scott Sattler Sun Herald

This is why I love Kerr because he is the most disciplined half back I have seen since Ricky Stuart. He is not as skilled as Prince, that is not to say he is unskilled, but he has an excellent footballing brain. Added to this he has genuine pace for a half back. I think you limit Prince by playing him beside Wilson. Its pretty obvious when Wilson is the 5/8th that the attack is going to centre around Prince

cheers

s. tiger

tigpie

Juniors
my adivce if after 12 posts your already finsing this tiresome then I suggest you keep off football forums as that is what 90% of this is about. Tigpie let us know what you think it is appropriate to talk about because it could get very boring around here if we follow your rules

Southern Tiger, thank you for the advice. Did it occur to you that the number of posts may have no connection with the number of posts read? I may only post on the odd occasion but, I assure you, I read the posts on this forum almost everyday. I don't recall laying down any rules but you are obviously like many others on this forum who read one thing but then read something else into it. I simply said (and still say) it is tiresome reading posts from those who seem to think they would do a better job of selections than Sheens. There are plenty of other very interesting topics that appear here ... certainly more than 10% of posts!Like I said, however, I respect peoples rights to express their opinions ... as indeed I respect yours. ;-)

Latest posts