What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team editor v1.03

Jonotallica

Juniors
I didn't see this topic until now.. there's be quite a bit of action here lately, lots of new topics

Great work inertia :clap:

Docking

Juniors
After testing the new version, the save functionality is much better and doesn't corrupt the team files, but the stats adjustment isn't consistently working.

For example, I tried to increase the tackle stat all of New Zealand Warriors players (the customised team), when I saved this, most of the players had changed as expected but some like Brent Webb had instead increased this stat by two and Stacey Jones had increased by three.

inertia666

Juniors
yeah i'll get there :D time is a factor right now meaning i only get a few minutes on some days to go through it.

i'm going to try and improve the whole update system too.

cheers mate.

Orsunfen

Juniors
This works fine for me too! just a quick one when you edit an existing players apperance how do you then save it, i cant seem to find a save icon to click on? no dramas with any thing else though, comes in very handy thanks inertia!

Orsurfen - i had this problem too - you're probally using a screen with 600x800 resolution, on this resolution you can't see the save button, so switch it over to a bigger resolution for your editing :mrgreen: