What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week IMO

Dave Q

Coach
mxlegend99 said:
Uhhh, Trindall and Aiton as Front Rowers? Bit small wouldn't you think?

I'd rather see:
1. Rhys Wesser (he has been good)
2. Matthew Forwood
3. Michael Gordon
4. Michael Jennings
5. Geoff Daniella
6. Brett Firman
7. Craig Trindall
8. Tim Grant
9. Craig Gower
10. Joel Clinton
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Luke Rooney (he couldn't run softer then Big T, he basically is a forward)
13. Paul Aiton

14. Junior Moors
15. Frank Puletua
16. Nathan Smith
17. Keither Peters

That is a team with everyone who has failed to perform being dropped, or in the case of Gower, given a lighter role which he would shine in. And honestly, i would like to watch that team play, or something similar to it. I think that win or lose, they would show more spirit then the team that played on the weekend, as you mentioned.

When scrums were a contest, youd have to play big blokes there. Not these days. The big blokes (ie Pritchard) are all in the backline!

And I cant see why Peanuts has got a start in your side. He's got nothing.

I agree that Gowie needs a lighter role so I have relieved him from the captaincy.

Regrettably, youve still got the serial offenders Priddo & Clinton in the side. Even Frank off the bench is risky business at the moment.

Otherwise, I like your style. Yours would be a side to send the right signals out.

Coach: will you break convention like me and give Elliot a rest?

richie8u

Juniors
I will say both, maybe they can hangout with the rabble that try to run the club, to quote DaveQ "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

*Sandy*

First Grade
I blame Matt Adamson for confusing the players, the birth of Dave Q and the Battle Song. Unfortunately for us all failure follows Matty A. ;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Well at least Mx and I are having a dig.

And when the Panthers keep failing, people will be wishing our sides had turned out after all.

Better than sitting here fretting about another imminent impending disaster.

Time to 'spell' Elliot and/or some hero's for a few games, take some pressure off.

Start a precedent, do fugging something!

Its a shame that the mods on your forum have to resort to personal insults.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Big Mick © said:
In no way shape or form should Gower be moved from halfback.

You guys sure love your heroes out at the foot of the mountains. I was at Penny Park Saturday (one of the few who was) & to me Gower is playing terribly. He looks angry & disinterested. In my opinion Wallace is a very good player on the rise but I hear Gower has no faith in him, hence the option Wesser always getting the ball at second receiver when attacking. This is nulifying Wessers cahnce of joining the backline at his leisure & is forcing him to play as part of it, much like a three-quater. this is hurting your blokes.

I think Gower needs a reality check. He may as well be running the club.