What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

Big Mick

Referee
PK said:
Mick, I am a season ticket holder and live 2 hours away...

and I won't have you abusing other fans when they question your posts and not abuse you in the process. Constructive criticism Mick - learn to take it or pull your head in.

You have got to be bloody kidding me arn't you?

i'm abusing other fans by backing up my statements?

I'm abusing him when he's the one that called me a "so called" supporter?

I copped the critism about the team PK if you bloody bother to read it.
"But hey...Your entitlted to give it to me about my selections and thats fair enough, thats what this thread is all about, Getting the right mix of players and thats what Lang has done this week. However, what I wont tolerate is you questioning me as a supporter of this club."

I didn't care that he had critism of my team...but noone questions my support of this club, to me that is abuse. So how about you pull your head in PK because that wasn't abuse that was responding to saying i'm not a supporter of Penrith when I am.

*Sandy*

First Grade
For gods sake Mick. All he did was question your support. All you had to do was answer in a responsible way without degenerating into calling him names.

Big Mick

Referee
He called me delusional! and I can't say he's an "I word"....

Questioning my support is one of the worst things someone can do to me. Put sh*t on me all you like I don't really care, but noone questions my support for a team i've loved since I was born, absolutely noone.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm sure kilkenny is not the only one who thinks your dillussional but it certainly didnt warrant you swearing at him.

Mick let me remind you this is a club forum not the NRL section where there is more freedom to swear and debate at other fans/members when they are quite likely to give it back.

My moderation role is to encourage posts and keep them free flowing without abuse. My aim is to allow the current and new members feel welcome and be not intimidated to post their opinions.

I will edit you when necessary.

Big Mick

Referee
I didn't know saying idiot was swearing. I see its also ok for you to say i'm delusional, power is a great thing. My apologies oh great one.

Reminder though editing is also a two way street.

But i'm not even gonna bother going into anything more cause its just stupid.

*Sandy*

First Grade
You said more than just idiot Mick... :roll: . I still cannot see where kilkenny has called you names either - so where is the 2 way street?

Also fyi I never said you were dillusional, I said I'm sure Killkenny is not the only one who thinks you are.

Big Mick

Referee
I never said I got a problem with your Moderating PK...now your acting Paranoid.

As for idiot...there would have only been one word at most in front of Idiot.

Collateral

Coach
Big Mick © said:
How can a player not play the other wing?

All they need to do is run

It has to do with defense. Right shoulder tacklers are better on the left wing and vice versa.

On Nick Youngquest, I think he is a great player who always gives it a good go.

Big Mick

Referee
ah righteo. Thats fair enough then.

I agree on Youngquest...he always gives it a red hot go. He may get smashed now and then...but the guy has some ticker.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big Mick © said:
I never said I got a problem with your Moderating PK...now your acting Paranoid.
Ahh now c'mon Mick. I just read it and it looks like you're having trouble with being moderated.
How about if I start moderating? That would only give you me to deal with.
Big Mick © said:
As for idiot...there would have only been one word at most in front of Idiot.
Looks like you got a tad touchy after a bit of name calling. Its just a forum mate. Have a breather if its getting to that stage.

Cheers.

Big Mick

Referee
You can do what you want Willow as far as i'm concerned Willow.

I've got no worries being moderated. I was trying to be a comedian just like everyone else on this forum.

Kilkenny

Coach
Big Mick, I'm sorry I didn't get to see the edited comments?

I sure your very passionate and I apoligise for any offence.

However, I am also passionate and in the main the majority of your posts are informative and constructive both on this forum and the official site.

My main beef, is during matches, you direct a lot of the very personal criticism's at certain players, which in my opinion, are largely unwarranted and unnecessary. I don't see the personal attacks taking us too far and we all suffer the pain of losing either at the game and or on Fox. I am disappointed enough as it us when we lose and I would rather objective and constructive analysis, of which your very good, without bagging individuals week in week out.

Big Mick

Referee
All good. my apologies as well.

I'll be stopping "running commentary" during matches. Its for the better anyway.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
All good. my apologies as well.

I'll be stopping "running commentary" during matches. Its for the better anyway.

Oh come on. Win or lose your emotional roller coast ride during a match always gives me a good laugh :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
yeah but it always manages to land me in some deep water as well every now and then....plus causes people to think I know absolutely nothing...so i'd rather stop.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't think people think you know absolutetly nothing Mick, I agree with kilkenny and think you offer some credible insight to the game and players and many of your posts are very informative. But that's not the first time I've said that either.

You've got to take the good with the bad and you must realise everyone is not going to agree with you all the time.

Fibroman

First Grade
Seems there is some unrest in the camp.

Fibro knows best.

Being a former block busting outside back, I think we should have a couple of toilers in the #3 and #4 for defence and simply run Pritchard, T and House out in the centres in attack.

Pretty simple stuff.

Latest posts