What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Next week

thuganomics

Coach
Thaiday/Seage/Hinton
Carney
Gidley
Carmont
Quinn
Mullen
Johns
Perry
Quigley
Smith
Newton
Reynoldson
Tanner
--
Woolnough
Davico
Lowrie
Tolar?

Roy

Juniors
i think riley brown will be in there for tolar. Quigley wont play 80. Lets hope orford is playing for the blues.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Riley Brown is not fit to wear the red and blue. See the young upstart off to Premier League where he belongs, and damn those who say otherwise!

thuganomics

Coach
I thought Kidley did medial ligament damage to his knee. Your AC joint is in your shoulder isn't it...

... :crazy:

thuganomics

Coach
Apparently Thaiday is a chance of returning this week, which is good news. The hooker rotation next week is going to be a problem with only Quigley the option we have, and no back up.

aqua_duck

Coach
Stranger said:
Quigs is a very good back-up IMO.
We do need a back on the bench though. Today proved that.
I disagree, the bloke is 4ft nothing and slow, isn't exactly blessed with ability, he tries hard but we got too many of those guys in our team, seriously tanner, brown, lowrie, quigley, reynoldson, they're all like the same player

Misanthrope

Staff member
I disagree. Quigley is a tackling machine. None of the others (Reyno, Tanner, Brown, Lowrie) get through the same work-load

Ben

Bench
Quigley defends like a monster for his size. If fit, he will be the hooker because he has done so in the past with Buderus on rep duty. And i don't want to see Brown there again because he doesn't seem like the guy who can give good ball to Johns and the forwards.

1. Thaiday
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Carmont
5. Quinn
6. Lowrie
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Quigley
10. Perry
11. Newton
12. Tanner
13. Reynoldson

14. Woolnough
15. Davico
16. Reynoldson
17. Mullen

I think that would be the team Hagan will pick. I don't see any players other than Quigley and Mullen that will be promoted from Premier League

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Kidley did his medial, so he's gone for 6-8 weeks. If there is anything good that comes out of him being injured (although I don't wish injury upon anyone) then it gives Mullen his chance.

1. Nathan Hinton/Milton Thaiday
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Jarrod Mullen (but supercoach will put Lowrie)
7. Andrew Johns
8. Craig Smith
9. Luke Quigley
10. Josh Perry
11. Kirk Reynoldson
12. Clint Newton
13. Reegan Tanner

14. Luke Davico
15. Adam Woolnough
16. Todd Lowrie/Jarrod Mullen
17. Daniel Tolar/Daniel Abraham

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: Milton Thaiday
2: Brian Carney
3: Matt Gidley
4: Bradley Tighe (I can dream)
5: Anthony Quinn
6: Jarrod Mullen
7: Andrew Johns (c)
8: Craig Smith
9: Luke Quigley
10: Josh Perry
11: Clint Newton
12: Reegan Tanner
13: Daniel Abraham

14: Adam Woolnough
15: Luke Davico
16: Todd Lowrie
17: Riley Brown

That team will still lose. Why hasn't Hagan been blooding any Premier Leaguers?

Jono078

Referee
Ben said:
Quigley defends like a monster for his size. If fit, he will be the hooker because he has done so in the past with Buderus on rep duty. And i don't want to see Brown there again because he doesn't seem like the guy who can give good ball to Johns and the forwards.

1. Thaiday
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Carmont
5. Quinn
6. Lowrie
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Quigley
10. Perry
11. Newton
12. Tanner
13. Reynoldson

14. Woolnough
15. Davico
16. Reynoldson
17. Mullen

I think that would be the team Hagan will pick. I don't see any players other than Quigley and Mullen that will be promoted from Premier League

Yeah you are probably spot on with what Hagan will choose.. Although 2 Reynoldson's are a worry.