What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Parra

Titanic

First Grade
I'm supposing Zillman is back and hungry.

1. Campbell
2. Gordon
3. C. Walker
4. Atkins
5. Mead
6. Rogers
7. Prince
8. Bailey
9. Friend
10. White
11. Minichiello
12. Laffranchi
13. Harrison

14. Meyers
15. Tagataese
16. Zillman
17. Henderson

Coaster

Bench
Zillman will slot straight into number 1 i think mate

Rogers to center

I would like to see Walker keep the other center spot, he just some flair.

1. Zillman
2. Gordon
3. Rogers
4. Walker
5. Mead
6. Preston
7. Prince

eagles4eva

First Grade
Good luck on the weekend Titans, hope you lot get over the line, best of luck, here's hoping for a decent referee!

Titanic

First Grade
I agree with your team but I think Carty has a fixation with Atkins, mind you his defence looked a lot better on the left side.

Boofhead

Juniors
1. William Zillman
2. Kevin Gordon
3. Mat Rogers
4. Brett Delaney
5. Chris Walker
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
10. Matthew White
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Mark Minichello
13. Ashley Harrison

14. Michael Henderson
15. Brad Meyers
16. Sam Tagataese
17. Josh Graham
18. David Mead

We really need Delaney back in the side to bolster our defense out wide, Chris Walker provided enough evidence that he needs to be in the side during this final series. I would keep Mead in the side over Graham so he can make an impact and cover Rogers or Delaney if they don't make the whole 80 minutes.

Coaster

Bench
You have to update your avatar Boof, Myers is looking deadset like the bloke from Braveheart atm

2.jpg

Boofhead

Juniors
Haha, did you see his face painted in (I think it was the Sunday Mail) on the weekend? He looked exactly like the bloke haha.

Talanexor

Juniors
I heard Josh Graham was out with a fractured foot.

I also agree regarding Zillman to fullback, Rogers to centre. But where does that leave Atkins? It's a waste having him on the bench.

Good luck to you blokes - I'm sick of seeing the Broncos in the finals, and the mighty Cowboys didn't even make it this year, so you're the last decent QLD team left.

Hope you win the Grand Final too - the last time Prince played a finals series, he did...

Coaster

Bench
Graham out for the season.

No spot for Atkins in my team, although he has played well last few weeks.

With Taga in the team we dont need a utility.

whistle1

Juniors
I heard Josh Graham was out with a fractured foot.

I also agree regarding Zillman to fullback, Rogers to centre. But where does that leave Atkins? It's a waste having him on the bench.

Good luck to you blokes - I'm sick of seeing the Broncos in the finals, and the mighty Cowboys didn't even make it this year, so you're the last decent QLD team left.

Hope you win the Grand Final too - the last time Prince played a finals series, he did...

cheers mate....I agree also, Zillman should start FB with Rogers and Walker in the Centres. Atkins has been alright but I think the other two have been here, done that before so they'd have a lot more experience also. Atkins will get his turn down the track. :)

natheel

Coach
just thought id venture over to ur forum to see what u guys think about the upcoming game and would like to say good luck, both teams have done well to make it this far, and congrats for titans making their first finals!!!

and let me say if parra lose on friday i hope titans go on to win the comp

Coaster

Bench
just thought id venture over to ur forum to see what u guys think about the upcoming game and would like to say good luck, both teams have done well to make it this far, and congrats for titans making their first finals!!!

and let me say if parra lose on friday i hope titans go on to win the comp

Cheers, Good luck to you also. Lets hope this game is decided by the players, and let the best team win!!

Coaster

Bench
Hayne and Maxwel

I know the powers that be want a Dogs Parra game, for sydney siders, but i hope that does not influence the reffing on Fri night.

I am worried about it

Eelectrica

Referee
Who were the ref's for you guys last Saturday? They were woeful..
I was there, Ben Cummins & Ashley Klein. I remember spending the entire first half yelling at them. :crazy:
No wonder Carty did his lid.

In my opinion, the refs were so determined not to be 'home town' refs they instead favoured the Broncos. Also doesn't help that they seemed to think it was the Broncos god given right to win.

I'm supporting Parra for this one, but may the best team win. And the stupid braindead refs allow the players to sort out the end result.

Latest posts