What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Raiders

island pro

Juniors
Weirdo is no chance this season I don't think... I'm not sure that he adds enough to risk him, he'll be a star for us next year, let's not ruin that by playing him now and either injuring him again or screwing with his confidence.

Ads

First Grade
hey guys just heard through the grapevine that Blake green will be replacing seu seu for tonights game. From a very reliable source

spider

Coach
hey guys just heard through the grapevine that Blake green will be replacing seu seu for tonights game. From a very reliable source
i will be physically excited to have a dummy half that has a long boot

Ads

First Grade
Also seu seu has resigned for next year. Not sure how long the contract is though. Apologies if this is old news, haven't been on here much lately

spider

Coach
haha - that snuck through

if we are going to pick up on quotes, nothing like a piece of selective quoting

i would have milo over nuts

not a fan of milo unles it is stirred really well - but each to their own

Stalefish

Juniors
Also seu seu has resigned for next year. Not sure how long the contract is though. Apologies if this is old news, haven't been on here much lately

Wonder whats happening with Kingston for next year.. Lancen Joudo's got the same sorta playing style as KK, maybe a bit more creative and better with the boot but he's gonna be too old for NYC in '09 and i think he could be a player worth developing. Also Jake Denford has been starring at age-group level and he's a hooker/lock

Millington, is out of the 19, squad is now 18 for match Green is dtill in squad.

Rumor floating that Herbert will play for Canberra, but Raiders have denied this

samshark

Juniors
Wonder whats happening with Kingston for next year.. Lancen Joudo's got the same sorta playing style as KK, maybe a bit more creative and better with the boot but he's gonna be too old for NYC in '09 and i think he could be a player worth developing. Also Jake Denford has been starring at age-group level and he's a hooker/lock

See other thread re. move to Parramatta

Go Nulla

Bench
Please Ricky cant we drop Simmo and give Green the centre spot surely he couldn't do any worse.

Latest posts