What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Rd 1 ?

ozbash

Referee
1 McKinnon
2 Crockett
3 Vuna
4 Mannering
5 Manu
6 Witt
7 Ravs
8 Wiki
9 Hohaia
10 Price c
11 Luck
12 Swann
13 Lawry

14 Tuimavave
15 Rapira
16 Martin
17 Fein

NZ Warrior

First Grade
ozbash said:
1 McKinnon
2 Crockett
3 Vuna
4 Mannering
5 Manu
6 Witt
7 Ravs
8 Wiki
9 Hohaia
10 Price c
11 Luck
12 Swann
13 Lawry

14 Tuimavave
15 Rapira
16 Martin
17 Fein

I think I'm going to frame this post. No mention of J Bro anywhere!!!! From Ozbash!!!!

Holy sh*t, mate. What the hell has happened to you??? Did J Bro not turn up for your dinner arrangement or something?

Wait, you must be an imposter. Everyone, let's send out a search party for the real Ozbash. Some one check the milking shed, the hay shed and I'll check down here in Wellington. God dammit, we're going to find him. Hang in there, Ozbash, help is on it's way!!!

ozbash

Referee
no , its me..

JRo has a niggly hammy. been training the house down by all accounts.

playdaball

Bench
I wasn't at the Harbour game therefore cannot make judgements on players such as Witt, Crocket , Lance, Fien and Lawry as well as Ropati's current form.

It would be great to have a decent field kicker in the side though (Witt). Interestingly that with all of the competition in the team, espcially # 9, 6 and 7, everybody has made the assumption that Rav's scrumhalf spot is as safe as houses. If Witt is in the side doesn't that mean that he could assume field kicking responsibilities therefore allowing Lance to move in at #7 ???

Coach Cleary is a big fan of Rav's, hence his decision to brin g him over from the Roosters.

Not sure about Oz's call to have Lawry at #13 straight away.

I can't wait for the 17th !!!!!

ozbash said:
1 McKinnon
2 Crockett
3 Vuna
4 Mannering
5 Manu
6 Witt
7 Ravs
8 Wiki
9 Hohaia
10 Price c
11 Luck
12 Swann
13 Lawry

14 Tuimavave
15 Rapira
16 Martin
17 Fein

With Martin being a centre e is a wasted space being on the bench. With 2 props and a halfback/hooker the last spot should go to a backrower

playdaball

Bench
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
With Martin being a centre e is a wasted space being on the bench. With 2 props and a halfback/hooker the last spot should go to a backrower

Agree but perhaps Oz believes that Mannering fits the 'bill'.

ozbash

Referee
no, i like manners at center next to manu, would go for louie in that case.

AliN

Live Update Team
Injuries aside, meaning Louie..

1 McKinnon
2 Crockett
3 Martin, was impressed enough last night
4 Mannering
5 Manu
6 Witt
7 Ravs
8 Wiki
9 Fein
10 Price (c)
11 Swann
12 Louie
13 Lawrie

14 Tuimavave
15 Rapira/ Packer..both have impressed, especially young Packer
16 Hohaia
17 Lauaki

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Captain Charisma said:
Who doesn't like Mannering?

Do you reckon Uncle Eric minds him rooting his ex? Mind you considering the quality of pussy that Eric puss he's probably forgotten who she is.

Lego_Man

First Grade
AliN said:
Injuries aside, meaning Louie..

1 McKinnon
2 Crockett
3 Martin, was impressed enough last night
4 Mannering
5 Manu
6 Witt
7 Ravs
8 Wiki
9 Fein
10 Price (c)
11 Swann
12 Louie
13 Lawrie

14 Tuimavave
15 Rapira/ Packer..both have impressed, especially young Packer
16 Hohaia
17 Lauaki

I'll go with that as well. And it's a pretty strong side, no excuses this year.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
LOL@nzwarrior...classic

I'm still looking for him, I hope everyone else is too. Last night I looked in Mermaids & Santa Fe. I'm really starting to worry now.

Hang in there, big fella. Where ever you are.

MKEB...

Staff member
NZ Warrior said:
I'm still looking for him, I hope everyone else is too. Last night I looked in Mermaids & Santa Fe. I'm really starting to worry now.

Hang in there, big fella. Where ever you are.

It could be worse you know...Cigar bar on a Monday morning.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
It could be worse you know...Cigar bar on a Monday morning.

I didn't check there. Hey guys, I'm just trying to put myself in Ozbash's shoes "If I was a big, tough guy like Ozbash, where would I go?"

I hope everyone is looking as hard as I am. I don't like this imposter Ozbash, he's a jerk and he doesn't like Ropati either.

ozbash

Referee
no, its ok,,,, really. i,m here.

JRo has an issue with his hammy, should be right v the eels but i put in farkwitt just to take the pressure off him.

btw, i do not frequent any of the above establishments and i wasnt in sudnay for the mardi grass in the weekend either, although i reckon i recognised half the raiders forum on 1 float they showed on tv1 news.

i,m a home body..........