What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for roosters

Bulldog Benny

Juniors
Barba
Brown
Morris
Lafai
Perrett
Hodkinson
Ennis
Tolman
Reynolds
Tapau
Pritchard
Jackson
Eastwood

Williams
Finucane
Klemmer
Halatau/kasiano

Packy

Bench
What the f**k? Ennis in the halves and Reynolds at Hooker?

Kasiano is no chance yet either.

Des will put out exactly the same team with Eastwood back at lock and Browne to 18 IMO.

Bulldog Force

Referee
What the f**k? Ennis in the halves and Reynolds at Hooker?

Kasiano is no chance yet either.

Des will put out exactly the same team with Eastwood back at lock and Browne to 18 IMO.
x2

Benny, seriously... Reynolds has been one of our best, why move him and Ennis out of position, Hokko ain't ready to come back yet either. Why mess our halves? They are our team and you want to change everything? Pffft!

JYD

Juniors
i would be tempted to try Hodkinson back at halfback. We have been really lacking a good short kicking game as Keating is more of a runner than a kicker. And with other teams now learning how to defend our pet block/decoy runner play, we are finding it harder to score. we need that kicking game and am willing to try Hodkinson again.
It will also give us an idea if we should resign either Hodkinson or Keating for next year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I get the feeling Keating's near getting the punt. I wouldn't mind seeing Hodko get a run.

Bulldog Benny

Juniors
Yes reynolds has been our best, but i think he would offer so much more from 9. Ennis wont get ass the so hes gotta play somewhere..

Packy

Bench
Thing is Des won't punt you for execution only for failing to follow instructions/plan.

KK isn't going anywhere.

stevesonthebay

Juniors
i think just leave the team as is. if hodkinson is fit subject to his dicky knees and he is going good in nsw cup then yeah give him a go but im not sure that both those things are happening with him at the moment. our go forward isn't going forward. we are flat and we have no room and time to do anything. last year our big blokes were punching holes in the defense and we had time to kick and do things. our forward were running onto the ball and offloading. we have lacked the forwards on the field this year to do that. the replacements are doing a good job but they aint graham and kasiano. pritchard and Williams have suffered as well by no having any room. some of it is from positional play but a lot of the times we are on the back foot. teams know to rush up on us and snuff out any play. manly kept barba out of the game last week. we can overcome that with a game plan but we need the fire power up front to get a roll on. our draw gets better and our players will be back soon and once we have a good win we will get some confidence back.

Latest posts