What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Rooters.

Sideline Eye said:
I know for certain there are big wraps and a big push for Luke Douglas.
Trust me....he is very close!!!!

Good point sideline time to blood Douglas replace Galloway, Galloway only avgs 25 mins so its not if we are replacing a 80 min player, How far would Lovegrove be away from firsts as well

Snoop Shark

First Grade
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Scott
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Kingston
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Maiva
15. Hilder
16. Leuluai
17. Clif Manua/Harlen

Thomo.

First Grade
they should, to see if they combination and positions fit right. that will be the big test. there is a corner but we have not turned it yet

Thomo.

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:
Lovegrove had a great game in Flegg Sat night

is that another hint SE;-)

good player. rated him for a while now.

i wonder how the sharks pulled up after the game on saturday night? any injuries.

i'd stick with exactly the same team. keep that excitiement in the winning team and build some momentum to take into september.
- i didn't think beau scott's incident looked late or deliberate. more like a leaping attempt to charge down the kick. haven't seen the footage yet though.
- galloway may be leaving but he's probably still ahead of our other young guys who will get their shot later.
- is sully back ? he may get the nod ahead of kingston but i'm not sure i'd agree. depends how he goes but kingston has been very solid.

Macca

Coach
Douglas eh?

OK. I just wanna see another big bopper come into the side. Forget Galloway, he does f**k all and he's leaving.

If Douglas is, as reported, better than Selmes then get him in there!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Scott
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Kingston
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Maiva
15. Hilder
16. Douglas
17. Sully

Give Kingston a start at hooker and bring Hilder on in the backrow. I cant say I've noticed Douglas but if what SE says is true give him a run. No point giving Galloway more experience just to have him leave.

lotti

Bench
Just tipped the Sharks to win by +13, guys don't let me down please it's the first time I've tipped you in weeks so please win.

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
spirit of league said:
is sully back ? he may get the nod ahead of kingston but i'm not sure i'd agree. depends how he goes but kingston has been very solid.

Considering Raper doesn't really rate Kingston I doubt he will get picked ahead of Sullivan:(

Shark

Bench
I can't believe the bagging Mellor is copping from a few of you on here!

Check the win-loss ratio this year WITH him, then have a look at it WITHOUT him.

I think you'll find, that Saturday night was the ONLY game we have won without him this year.

OK, he's not the best or flashiest player. But he's solid, experienced and he's able to read opposition plays a bit better than some kid picked straight out of Flegg.

I like Scott and Ciraldo, they look good, and minus Bailey there's probably room for both of them in the side...WITH Mellor.

Isurus

Juniors
1. Peach
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Scott
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Kingston
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Hutch
15. Looloo
16. Galloway
17. Hilder

I'd like to see Kingston start, or be given more time. Scott deserves another shot, although he may be in a bit trouble for his late hit. Ciraldo proved he is up to it and has to stay!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Shark said:
I can't believe the bagging Mellor is copping from a few of you on here!

Check the win-loss ratio this year WITH him, then have a look at it WITHOUT him.

I think you'll find, that Saturday night was the ONLY game we have won without him this year.

OK, he's not the best or flashiest player. But he's solid, experienced and he's able to read opposition plays a bit better than some kid picked straight out of Flegg.

I like Scott and Ciraldo, they look good, and minus Bailey there's probably room for both of them in the side...WITH Mellor.

I think I found that we beat Penrith in Round 1 without him. And Newcastle in Round 19. And in Rounds 3 and 4 he was a bench forward in those wins.

:)

Shark

Bench
LOL, fair cop Capt'n.

Still, our win/loss ratio with him is better than without, yeah?

2 True Blues

Coach
Just give us someone we can beat the Roosters with guys, haha, LOL.....We are definately gettin depleted with SAMIA out ....!!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Shark said:
LOL, fair cop Capt'n.

Still, our win/loss ratio with him is better than without, yeah?

Probably but you'd have to work it out for all the players to make it mean anything.

e.g Stevo
Noddy
Addo