What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

chiefy1

Juniors
I'm a nice guy. If you lose I will let you donate the money to a charity. I mean what kind of rabbit would rip of a charity right?

All good Hindy, I like having a few bets with you. The Waqa one could be a big decision for Arthur who usually picks and sticks.

Penisini will be the first eels development center to debut since Jakob Loko

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm a nice guy. If you lose I will let you donate the money to a charity. I mean what kind of rabbit would rip of a charity right?

Tim_Simona_Wests_Tigers.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You realise under your interpretation had Waqa played you’d have owed him $150?
It looked like chiefy thought the worst he could do out of the bet was not owe hindyeleven anything. If he wins he collects and if he doesn't it's all square. That's how double-or-nothing works isn't it?

strider

Post Whore
Mate, it's in the rules that if someone re- bets its double or nothing, ask anyone ffs.... double or nothing passes the pub test.

Lane may also be rested my resources are telling me.
FFS chiefy ... Double or double? ... Where do you think the nothing comes into it?

Latest posts