What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Vs Broncos in Darwin Friday 23 April, 2021 8pm

Soto

Bench
What's gone unnoticed is the fact our favourite ref is back to give it to us big time. Yep Atkins asked to bend us over again like he did against the dragqueens...let's see if he allows the broncos to be 4m offside before we have even played the ball. 1 positive is our other mate Henry is not, i repeat not the video ref...thank goodness

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What's gone unnoticeable is the fact our favourite ref is back to give it to us big time. Yep Atkins asked to bend us over again like he did against the dragqueens...let's see if he allows the broncos to be 4m offside before we have even played the ball. 1 positive is our other mate Henry is not, i repeat not the video ref...thank goodness
I noticed it but was waiting for others to notice.

strider

Post Whore
The emu spent time in Townsville ... he will probably lap it up while the rest of our soft cocks melt