What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

emjaycee

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Simmonson
5. Russel
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Hodgson
10. Greig
11. Cartwright
12. Davey
13. Hopgood

14. Hands
15. Matto
16. Joffa
17. Makatoa

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ If that team is possible, then the 17 jumper can now be used to give experience to rookies.

So I am open to Luka or Toni getting a look at NRL, especially if Makka is going back to ESL in 2024 as rumoured.

emjaycee

Coach
^^^ If that team is possible, then the 17 jumper can now be used to give experience to rookies.

So I am open to Luka or Toni getting a look at NRL, especially if Makka is going back to ESL in 2024 as rumoured.
Yeah, well that team isnt possible, as both Matto and Joffa are probably out this week at least.

So, replace them with Moretti and Ogden and maybe try and fit Doorey into the 12 instead of Davey (but I doubt it).

yy_cheng

Coach
If dyl is castrated

6. Carty
8. Emu
10. Jnr
11 davey
12 doorey
13 hoppa

14 hand
15 maka
16 luca
17 ogdem

Gronk

Staff member
If dyl is castrated

6. Carty
8. Emu
10. Jnr
11 davey
12 doorey
13 hoppa

14 hand
15 maka
16 luca
17 ogdem
I think we can put a line through this notion. I have not even bothered to look up the no fault stand down thing to date, but you have to be looking at a mega custodial sentence and that's just not groping through clothes where both peeps are <18.

Beattie said the criminal offences that apply to this rule are serious offences with a maximum jail term of 11 years or more.

yy_cheng

Coach
He might have psychological issues due to this. He's the type that can lose focus.

Anyway, if the. 6 is not available, i wouldnt move guth from 1. No one will be able to best handle burton bombs besides guth

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Parra should name Dyl is he is mentally up to it, If not Asi to 6 because he isn’t up to Burtons bombs. Not many fullbacks are.

eels_fan

First Grade
I think we can put a line through this notion. I have not even bothered to look up the no fault stand down thing to date, but you have to be looking at a mega custodial sentence and that's just not groping through clothes where both peeps are <18.

Beattie said the criminal offences that apply to this rule are serious offences with a maximum jail term of 11 years or more.

It’s 11 year sentence OR at the discretion of Abdo if he feels the charge brings the game into disrepute.

so he can be stood down if Abdo chooses, and it seems Hadley is out to make it so

JokerEel

Coach
It’s 11 year sentence OR at the discretion of Abdo if he feels the charge brings the game into disrepute.

so he can be stood down if Abdo chooses, and it seems Hadley is out to make it so

The NRL set the precedent last year when they didn't stand down Burgess for sexual Touching.