What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

Tooooks

Bench
We’re not pissweak. I’m just in a foul mood for non-football related reasons. Ignore my comment. I’m a peanut.

JokerEel

Coach
The response from Hardley will be interesting on the Hobbit beating the protocol. He went off like a rocket when Mitch Moses played last year, the. Again its Gus and the Dogs, nothing to see here.

Won't even get a mention from Bolts...

hindy111

Post Whore
The company not that strong. If we ended up in the top 5 and our strongest side we are a good chance.
I just don't think we will. Its been a merkin of a year since the Matterson saga. Sometimes it happens

Gronk

Staff member
Coaches chat has confirmed that “DJ will play 6”. This is a new BA. Once upon a time BA would have move players around, patched and papered over the cracks. Now he’s next man up.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Coaches chat has confirmed that “DJ will play 6”. This is a new BA. Once upon a time BA would have move players around, patched and papered over the cracks. Now he’s next man up.

Good decision.

There was a bit of a Cranky BA in the presser.

Cant blame him with the week we have had and that small snippet Dylan is in for a lot of training I am guessing is the clubs punishment for putting himself in a situation that has got himself stood down from the NRL

strider

Post Whore
I think the refs swallowed their whistles in round 10. Be interesting to see all team's stats on this by round

Gazzamatta

Coach

I agree. Who is this Pod and wtf have you done with our BA. I guess it only took 250 games.

JokerEel

Coach
Good decision.

There was a bit of a Cranky BA in the presser.

Cant blame him with the week we have had and that small snippet Dylan is in for a lot of training I am guessing is the clubs punishment for putting himself in a situation that has got himself stood down from the NRL
He does need to get 😡

IFR33K

Coach
Interesting comments from ba to the media. Saying asi May only have to fill in for a couple of games.

maybe there’s an indication the stand down won’t be long or he’s thinking of matto at 6?

eels_fan

First Grade
Interesting comments from ba to the media. Saying asi May only have to fill in for a couple of games.

maybe there’s an indication the stand down won’t be long or he’s thinking of matto at 6?
I think he’s just trying to be positive on the Dyl situation.

I don’t think Matto at 6 will be a consideration

Gronk

Staff member
Nice of them to organise a holiday for Gutho’s birthday.

The Parramatta Eels have updated their squad for the King's Birthday clash with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Daejarn Asi is set to become Eel no. 837 after being elevated to the starting side for his Club debut.