What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Knights - Sat 29th - The Brian Smith shield

hindy111

Post Whore
That Knights team really is bog average and the fact we are even questioning if we may win this shows how far we’ve fallen.

on paper before a ball was kicked this season, you’d say we win by 30

Hmm. Safiti brothers,Frizzel,Gagai,Marzhew,Best,Leo Thompson....It's a decent side. If Ponga was fit top 8

eels_fan

First Grade
Hmm. Safiti brothers,Frizzel,Gagai,Marzhew,Best,Leo Thompson....It's a decent side. If Ponga was fit top 8
Saifiti bros have not played a good game in 2-3 years. They are plodders.
Frizzel - see above
Gagai - except for when he's in a QLD jersey has not been a game breaker in 5 years
Marzhew makes Sivo's defense look like Ray Price
Leo Thompson is a plodder
Bradman Best is literally the only gamebreaker in that entire team
Ponga isn't playing, and they didnt win any games until he got injured. If he was there, they are still overall a 10th-14th level team

hindy111

Post Whore
Saifiti bros have not played a good game in 2-3 years. They are plodders.
Frizzel - see above
Gagai - except for when he's in a QLD jersey has not been a game breaker in 5 years
Marzhew makes Sivo's defense look like Ray Price
Leo Thompson is a plodder
Bradman Best is literally the only gamebreaker in that entire team
Ponga isn't playing, and they didnt win any games until he got injured. If he was there, they are still overall a 10th-14th level team

I'd love to sign Leo Thompson. I rate him

King-Gutho94

Coach
Will brad present boods jersey?

I guess not Riccio said it will be left up to Jakey & Michelle to present the Jersey.

While Brad sits in the grandstand.

Seems like it was Brad's call not the clubs to not be there & present Matt with his Jersey.

I guess Jakey might give him a speech and remind him that he did score a try on his debut and also in a GF.

So no pressure Boods on matching that feat.

JokerEel

Coach

I guess not Riccio said it will be left up to Jakey & Michelle to present the Jersey.

Seems like it was Brad's call not the clubs to not be there & present Matt with his Jersey.

I guess Jakey might give him a speech and remind him that he did score a try on his debut and also in a GF.

Being in the dressing rooms?

They present it at training on the field ffs

King-Gutho94

Coach
Being in the dressing rooms?

They present it at training on the field ffs
Well Riccio said the dressing room on the radio this morning and that's why BA wont do it. He would be in the grandstand instead. As he doesn't want the focus on him in the rooms presenting it to Matt with cameras around. When its about Matt.

BA must have already forgotten the proper process already for debutants then.

If that's the case its only a 7 min drive to present a jersey FFS.

JokerEel

Coach
Well Riccio said the dressing room on the radio this morning and that's why BA wont do it. He would be in the grandstand instead. As he doesn't want the focus on him in the rooms presenting it to Matt with cameras around. When its about Matt.

Going to assume Riccio is full of shit.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I think you'll find there's 2 jersey presentations...( I think )

a post C Run presentation and pre match one in the dressing room.

JokerEel

Coach
As Matty Johns said yesterday what happened to BA recently will be forgotten about in years to come but MA getting his jersey presented by BA will never be forgotten.

I hope that BA is there for the jersey Presentation after the captain's run and I hope their is tears by every player...

hindy111

Post Whore

Cry me a river. He was lucky to be around when his other son was handed a debut at age 18 because she was so talented he couldn't be left out.
Has probably made close to 10mill off our club. Why would you feel sorry for him