What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team looks good!

Big man

Juniors
Dear oh dear, Souffs troll??

Come on Big Man, you gotta do better than that!

LOL...."Penrith's only superstar" and "over rated, lazy and terrible defender"....a contradiction perhaps.

I guess that's why numerous clubs were chasing him, including Souffs.
:)

His manager was using Souths, Tigers and the poor old titans to get his price up and you stupid nongs fell for it, you are paying him 500k off cap and 100k 3pa. If he was a Cronk, Inglis, smith , Slater or Thurston than 600 - 800k is palatable, but Jennings, not smart.

macnaz

Staff member
:lol: Non of the Souffs players you mentioned would make the Roosters squad.. Most wouldn't play 1st grade in any other team except LOL@souffs... Maaaaaaaaaaaate!

YOUR A KNOB !! stating the obvious i know but hey just wanted to repeat what most on on LU already know . :badgrin:

bellyache

Bench
You have two centres, one injury and your bye bye. At Souths, who needs centres when you have Burgess and Teo running out wide with Inglis attacking from both sides, round 1 baby, no excuses for the Rorters this time round, you have almost bought the comp.
:lol: rnd 1 souffs premiership rnd... when was the last time you won either of those?

adamkungl

Immortal
Haha I'll guarantee you one thing, you go with a pigmy back line like the one you named and Souths giants in Burgess,Teo,Sutton, Inglis, Champion, King and McQueen will all have a picnic, they are all over 6ft 3. Between Maloney, RTS, SKD, Oldfield and Jennings you have potentially the worst defensive back line in the NRL. Why do you think Penrith were dying to get rid of Jennings lol, he was their only superstar, they knew he was overpaid and over rated, he is a lazy and terrible defender, Good Luck lol lol.

Actually loling. Nuffies galore.

Latest posts