What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team LWOS Unite!!!

This is war people...

As Saint Doc mentioned, there is a huge 7's competition being organised over on WORL. It looks like being hugely popular and i think we need representation. It looks like being organised with a fair amount of intelligence needed to win the day. I think we have it in here....

Now, all members such as Retread,Roostergirl,Meltiger etc etc who are already in teams are EXCLUDED!. We need devoted individuals, as there is no way that im signing up to play with one of the crap teams that is currently assembled over there. The group needs between 7-10 people, so to the elite, apply now! I have no idea how the side is going to be put together, but Ozbash has already shown interest so you are straight in mate
emcry.gif

Another thing i need is a team name. It obviously can't promote LWOS because of 'WORL Rules', but hey, lets come up with a clever name and show these bums what intelligence really is!

Sign up here gents and gentesses, ask not what your LWOS can do for u, but what u can do for LWOS!

Moff.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Mate I'm definetly interested,I may be interested to give up my Broncos spot if theres something in it for me, you know people.....

I don't think you'll actually get a team though, it seems that its only NRL teams and of course Balmain, I don't think you can just enter a team but have to sign up to the exsisting teams.

We will just join under another teams....Maybe as Newtown or even Glebe!

Don't worry, we shall get this running....Just need the numbers and names!

And Bronco, sign on....bugger them, this team will be unbeatable!

Moff.

You have to sign up yo exsisting teams. You can not make up teams. Some of the teams are short of players, most teams have their quota of players.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Yeah Moff if you get it off the ground I'll sign on, I'll put my money behind Newtown. They have some support on this forum. We'll recruit Dawson twins and pepe would happily fly under the Newtown banner. Sounds like a real goer to me!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Stinger: didnt someone say that Balmain was included? I think it would be fun to have a team made up of LWOS members...how about St George Moffo?

imported_bronco

Juniors
We need 10 of this forums finest to fight under the banner of the Newtown Jets. Come on guys get in on it. I don't consider myself as one of the finest but ya can shove me on the subs bench.

LOL - I never knew France and Balmain were in the NRL!

Im sure the mods won't mind, its another team, if they got issues with it then so be it, but bugger it, im a bluebag now!

Team LWOS so Far:

-Moff
-Ozbash
-Bronco

Moff.

M

meltiger

hahaha

Sign up under whatever team name you like Moff... You haven't got a hope in hell against the championship bound BALMAIN
embeer.gif
Tigers team !

I gotta give credit to the bloke who came up with this idea... Wasn't a WORL person, just a reader of the forums, but one fo the few concepts that has really taken off.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Balmain are mere amateurs, having a couple of dragqueens like you and choir boy tristan is only going to drag you down to the spoon.
The might Jets are gunna storm through followed closely by the Broncos!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ahhh bloody hell...the gauntlet has been thrown down...OK Moffo...I'll make the time...count me in...!!!!!
As long as its a LWOS team and we're called the Newtown Jets.....

Cheers Willow! Good choice
emthup.gif

Mel, the Tigers side is formidable but no chance up against the best from LWOS

Newtown Jets it is......

-Ozbash
-Bronco
-MFC
-Willow

Moff.

M

meltiger

Bring it on ladies... You haven't got a hope !

LWOS, Newtown... Doesn't matter what your called... Balmain will run all over you.

Moff you will regret turning down the offer of a Balmain Tigers contract
emwink.gif

imported_bronco

Juniors
I think we need to steal the broncos theme song. For those who don't know it here goes:

I don't believe in Balmain
Oh yeah I don't believe in Balmain
Do you believe in Balmain
No we don't
No we don't
No we don't

Its a real winner in my books, what do ya think craig
emwink.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo...I'm a bit of a traditionalist..is it ok to call us the Newtown Bluebags in honour of my dear old Dad?
....that'll get us the sympathy vote....

Newtown Bluebags it is!

I actually think we need players to fill certain positions as well, it looks like the number 2 and 3 members are playing as captain and vice-captain. So, i suggest we put our 'brains' in those spots. I think Mystery Man and Cryptic Messenger would go great guns in those spots, but it all depends on who we can get to sign up. And each player in one position goes up against their opposite. And i know going up against Retread is not exactly what i want...lol

Bluebags to shine in 2002!

Moff.

Moff, go into the Newtown forum on grandstand. Dawson Twin, bluebag, boxer Russell, Bumper Farrell's mouthguard to name a few all post in there.