What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team LWOS Unite!!!

Cheers Stinger, although only Dawson Twin fits into the LWOS member category... And i think we need a token Bluebags man!

Moff.

Gavvvvvvvvvvvv

You are in mate, u want a spot and you are there!

-Gav (c)
-Willow
-Moff
-Dog
-Bronco
-Ozbash

Team Newtown!

Moff.

ex-manager

Juniors
Moff, you don't have to make me captain, I'll be fine as water carrier, just in case you get stuck.
emcrook.gif

Gav, we would be much obliged! If u can find the time that is. Just stick it up on the Newtown thread on WORL along with the jingles and that will really strike fear into the opposition....Pfft, we are up against Tigger and Meltiger, the 2 biggest sideshows in the game today!

Moffo.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pepe: If you're about, we need a bookie. I want to put a motza on the Bluebags... what odds will I get?

ex-manager

Juniors
Moff, what do you want, I always imagined the official LWOS colours to be Double blue, gold and red. An Owl is our emblem.......OWLS.

I aint no Cole Porter, so you'll have to write the tune, I'll just sing along.

Sounds good Gav, i think those are our club colours
emteeth.gif
. The Owls works as well, a clever and subtle way at promoting LWOS
emwink.gif

OK, ill have a shot at the lyrics, im going for a 4 line jingle

Legends in name,
Legends by nature,
The Bags have hit town
So hand over the crown....

Hmmmm.........Im off tune
emsmileo.gif

Moff.

Ozbash2

Juniors
Hey guys,
Let me know if I can help out anyway,reserve,manager of the cheerleaders ,whatever...just so long as I get to have a go at that Meltiger
emwink.gif

BTW,Happy New Year etc to everyone...been a bit slack on here as Mr Ozbash keeps shifting jobs,so I seem to be forever unpacking & packing...

P

pepe

willow

i can't see any value in backing the lwos team,you guys are a shoe in,unbackable in other words!!!

what exactly do you debate,the weekends match or politics surrounding the game?

i won't be around for a few days as i'm heading down to that holiday meccafor the rich and famous,rosebud!!!

cheers pepe

T

tigger

MFC - Sideshows!!! LOL

I reckon between Craig & I we will be able to pick up your puny 60kg frame & drive you back 25 metres everytime you touch the ball!

GO BALMAIN!

Pick me up??? LOL Meltiger, u and Tigger have tried that before but i had to reject the offer of spending a raunchy weekend down in the Cross with the Troublesome Twosome
emwink.gif

OK...How is this sounding??

-Moff (c) - reluctantly
-Willow (vc)
-Gav
-Bronco
-Dog
-Ozbash
-Pepe

Cheerleader: Ali N
emsmileo.gif

Come on, we still need more people for this rotational system to work! And Gav, that jersey is a winner, it shall take us to the promised land, the podium on Grand Final day!

Moff.

And RG u traitor! U picked those bloody roosters over the might, tradition, stability, power, unity, humbleness, intelligence, kindness, friendliness andviciousness of team LWOS?? Team LWOS hangs its head in shame, it will be fireworks all round when the Bluebags go into bat against those eastside wannabees! hehe

And to think we needed a cheerleader....Oh well, we got Ali N, so
emsmiled.gif
emsmilep.gif

The clock is ticking ye manipulative one
emclock.gif

j/k, of course
emwink.gif
. Although i stick to my claim of the Bluebags possessing all the aforementioned traits...

Moff.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Ok guys we have our 7 starting people. Your allowed 10 in total so we need 3 subs. I've already suggested to Moff that we have a rotational system so that all 10 get their fair go through out the comp.

Gav great designs! I don't know about the name though because we have already entered under the Newtown Bludbags name so that will have to stay. Still we'll keep the designs when going into battle.

Moff if you don't want the captain role other people will happily take it. I don't really see the captain as doing much. Should we just make whoever is lead speaker gets to be the captain?

imported_bronco

Juniors
Geez moff I've already put out the battle cry to Balmain and Wastes Tigers, now the Roosters, yeah we'll happilly thrash them I suppose. As I said on the grandstand, isn't it funny that all 7 members of the Roosters club are also members of the grandstand, its a small world.