What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Next Week

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm pretty sure the last time INU played on the wing was when he came on to replace Etu in the pl grand final.

he's a good footballer he can hold his own there but I wouldn't blame Hages if he chose Reddy ahead of him.

Pazza

First Grade
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Finch/Green
7.Smith
8.Moi Moi
9.Marsh
10.Cordoba
11.Mateo
12.I Hindmarsh
13.Wagon

14.Green/Finch
15.N Hindmarsh
16.Cayless
17.Cannings

caylo

Bench
Pazza said:
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Finch/Green
7.Smith
8.Moi Moi
9.Marsh
10.Cordoba
11.Mateo
12.I Hindmarsh
13.Wagon

14.Green/Finch
15.N Hindmarsh
16.Cayless
17.Cannings

i think hagz wont promote mateo yet. Prob go
Burt
Hayne
Benny
Tahu
Grothe (Inu)
Finch (seriously I hope he gets lost in the bush for 2 years. Wish death on somone is wrong)
Smith
Cannings
Marsh
Cordoba
Fui
Ian
Wagon

Blake
Mateo
Hindy
Caylo

eeladdick

Juniors
I think grothe had a shocker under the high ball ,and i agree finch is shocking but i still have one question ,
why are hayne and groath playing on thier opposite wings,i know they have been doing ok but i reckon hayne is a right winger not a leftie,(not that i am ojecting,just looking for a reason to hagens philosophy)
other then suspensions i wouldn't change the team

eels_fan

First Grade
I think Hayne goes well outside Tahu... Tahu has the footwork and skill to draw the centre and winger and then offload to an unmarked Hayne

Ben Smith and Grothe are better suited to the same wing anyway