What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM NICKNAMES

Where is Bad Boy Bubby? Havnt seen him in here in a while. Is he in time out?
Nah mate, a self imposed one. The big C has hit my family again, a different member this time. It's been through three of them now the last 5 years.
I'm just taking stock and sorting shit. Haven't even been watching the footy.

I was messaged about the Cat Wrapper as someone thought it was me, it isn't.
Fecking weirdo even started following me on here.

chewsta

First Grade
Nah mate, a self imposed one. The big C has hit my family again, a different member this time. It's been through three of them now the last 5 years.

Oh no mate, I am really very sorry to hear that.
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people in here in saying that you are definitely one of the good guys in here and one of my favourite posters among the group so I hope to see you back soon. Take care mate.

Chewy

shadowboxer

First Grade

Terrible stuff BBB - take stock and take care.

DJDL

Bench
I've been wondering on your whereabouts the past week or so myself, @bad boy bubby.
Sorry to hear life is happening around you. Hope you and all involved are doing as well as you can under the circumstances.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Yo Bubby. No good to hear about another one of ya mob coming down with Jimmy the Dancer. Keep passing the open windows.

I thought for sure you were the GladWrappedCat. He/she/it is following me too and I got a PM so I assumed it was you. Now I reckon it could be reefy.

Or Steak Sandwich,

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The suffocating cat joined Aug 2020…
Did stake forget the password til now?

BBB on a serious note my sis was recently given similar news and is headed in for an op to remove some of her innards… all the best to you and yours.

All the best BBB. ,and Ozzie. Its no good at all seeing what people go through in treatments for it. I lost a sister to it 8 yrs ago.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u7.jpg