What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM of most over-rated players who played rep football

SKIBUR

Juniors
Well the thread is overrated players to play origin, not s#!t players to play origin.

There's a few in this thread that were just plain terrible.

Based on the thread title, two recent players come to mind, Boyd Cordner and Josh Jackson.

Well the thread is overrated players to play origin, not s#!t players to play origin.

Based on the thread title, two recent players come to mind, Boyd Cordner and Josh Jackson.
Couldn't agree more on those 2

sharkman73

Juniors
Oh please,
How can this thread have gone so far without once mentioning Ross Conlon?!?!?
He f**king kept Eric Grothe out of the test team when the Guru was at his best, all because of f**king goal kicking.
THE most ridiculous selection I have ever witnessed.

Ha I remember that, was a disgrace. How the f**k he played for Australia, what a joke that was.

myrrh ken

First Grade

Well it was off to be a bad start when Cronk got the guernsey over Mitchell Pooch

Don Tweddle

Juniors

The media narrative on Josh Jackson drives me up the wall. Somebody was saying the other day that he'd be captain of Australia if he played for Melbourne.

Classic example of a hard-working player that ultimately has little impact on the game. If he was playing in the '90s he'd get praised for adding "starch" to a team.

The media narrative on Josh Jackson drives me up the wall. Somebody was saying the other day that he'd be captain of Australia if he played for Melbourne.

Classic example of a hard-working player that ultimately has little impact on the game. If he was playing in the '90s he'd get praised for adding "starch" to a team.
"bUt EvErY tEaM nEeDs A pLaYeR LiKe ThAt.

No

So funny that Chad has not got a mention in this thread
He played for City Origin twice, technically they are Rep games.
How could have he been missed?!?!
Spank yourselves!

1. Ben Hornby
  2. Darius Boyd
  3. Matt Cooper
  4. Mark Gasnier
  5. Josh Dugan
  6. Anthony Mundine
  7. Jamie Soward
  8. Brent Kite
  9. Ben Hunt
  10. Luke Bailey