What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team of the Decade 2000-2009

shear_joy9

Coach
1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Ken Nagas
3. Joel Monaghan
4. Adam Mogg
5. Phil Graham
6. Laurie Daley
7. Mark McLinden
8. Ruben Wiki
9. Simon Woolford
10. Luke Davico
11. Jason Croker
12. David Furner
13. Alan Tongue

14. Brett Mullins
15. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
16. Troy Thompson
17. Terry Campese

http://www.raiders.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=19849

hard to disagree with the starting side, the bench however :crazy:

Raider Azz

Bench
whats wrong with the bench?

when they announced the team at the game on monday, when they called out woolford's name a bunch of people booed :| i couldnt believe it, i cant stand some of our "fans"

mongoose

Coach
Hmm does daley, mullins and furner really deserve to be there for 1 season? you may aswell put Vainokolo.

1. Schifcofske
2. Nagas
3. Mogg
4. Monaghan
5. Graham
6. Campese
7. Mclinden
8. Logan
9. Woolford
10. Davico
11. Wiki
12. Croker
13. Tongue

14. Jason Smith
15. Josh Miller
16. Learoys Larhs
17. Michael Monaghan

dont know how they could miss the 3 in bold who were great for us for more than ONE season. How could they have Troy "butter fingers" thompson over Logan and Miller?

whats wrong with the bench?

when they announced the team at the game on monday, when they called out woolford's name a bunch of people booed :| i couldnt believe it, i cant stand some of our "fans"

I hope it was knights fans , its sad if it wasnt.

Germ played his all for the club , he was our captain. he never did us wrong. deserves his spot.

Raider Azz

Bench
Hmm does daley, mullins and furner really deserve to be there for 1 season? you may aswell put Vainokolo.

1. Schifcofske
2. Nagas
3. Mogg
4. Monaghan
5. Graham
6. Campese
7. Mclinden
8. Logan
9. Woolford
10. Davico
11. Wiki
12. Croker
13. Tongue

14. Jason Smith
15. Josh Miller
16. Learoys Larhs
17. Michael Monaghan

dont know how they could miss the 3 in bold who were great for us for more than ONE season. How could they have Troy "butter fingers" thompson over Logan and Miller?
thompson has had a bad year - he missed the entire offseason and is currently playing injured. but how quickly people forget that. he has been one of our most consistent forwards over the past 3 or 4 seasons and does a ton for the club off the field. he deserves his place in the team.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Mullins was the best fullback IMO...but Clinton was more important to us cos we had a bunch of nuffies then

nickraider

Juniors
Mullins was the best fullback IMO...but Clinton was more important to us cos we had a bunch of nuffies then

Mullins was an awesome player although I have to say Schif was probably more consistent and had a better temperament. Both wonderful players - hard to choose between them, although Clinton leaving the way he did tends me to lean towards Mullins.

Cryptic

Juniors
Schif is in the top 5 NRL point scorers though so he had to be given something.... granted at least 50% of that wasn't with us...