What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Prelim Saturday night vs the Panthers 2024

I usually copy and paste the teams but for some reason it came up everywhere so I took a screenshot.
It missed the last reserves:
Samuel Stonestreet for us and
Trent Toelau for them

Craigshark

First Grade
I think our bench looks pretty good against theirs

I’ve thought this a few times against other teams and been wrong.. it’s time for them to come on and dominate like they have and we know they can do at times.

R-15-3

Bench
BHU will be a late change 14 for the jets as per usual, don’t think he has been named for them this year till game day.

shaggs

Coach
I'd say they are just keeping him fresh for us in case a late injury comes across.
Hiroti and Stonestreet will drop off that list and play for the Jets.
BHU very unlikely to play for NRL Saturday so he will slot straight into jets. Assume he qualifies??

soc123_au

Staff member
Panthers bench will have a change I reckon Sorenson will be in for Schneider
Sorenson more likely for Eisenhuth. Our 14 barely sees game time, so it will be Schneider as cover for Nathan's shoulder. It looked pretty good week 1, but you can never be sure with these things.

Whats the story with BHU? Cant seem to get a run, I've missed a few Sharks games of late, he seemed to be an auto pick, then just disappeared. Injury or form?

Latest posts