What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Prelim Saturday night vs the Panthers 2024

Sorenson more likely for Eisenhuth. Our 14 barely sees game time, so it will be Schneider as cover for Nathan's shoulder. It looked pretty good week 1, but you can never be sure with these things.

Whats the story with BHU? Cant seem to get a run, I've missed a few Sharks games of late, he seemed to be an auto pick, then just disappeared. Injury or form?

both really

he's been injured, come back too earlym not been right, not been good

Whats the story with BHU? Cant seem to get a run, I've missed a few Sharks games of late, he seemed to be an auto pick, then just disappeared. Injury or form?
Injury, slow recovery transcending into not the greatest form, could be other things as well.
I'd say our two starting props, Rudolf and Kaufusi, both have to play the games of their lives to match Fish and Leota.

soc123_au

Staff member
both really

he's been injured, come back too earlym not been right, not been good

Injury, slow recovery transcending into not the greatest form, could be other things as well.
I'd say our two starting props, Rudolf and Kaufusi, both have to play the games of their lives to match Fish and Leota.
Thought it might be that. He looked pretty good previously when I'd paid attention.

I'd say you guys will be relying pretty heavily on the bench to change things up when they come on. I don't see your starters getting over ours. Hunt and Talaki provide some punch, will be interesting if it's still close when they come on.

DJDL

First Grade
Thought it might be that. He looked pretty good previously when I'd paid attention.

We've been waiting for him to get back to match fitness and over injuries for 2 seasons now.
He has it in him, but I think it's all a thing of the past.

I posted this on Feb 11 here

I'm telling you, BHU's a bum.
Now get out there and prove me wrong you pharquing pillow!!

We're still waiting.

Reactions: PJ

Weaponhead

Coach

I'd say you guys will be relying pretty heavily on the bench to change things up when they come on. I don't see your starters getting over ours. Hunt and Talaki provide some punch, will be interesting if it's still close when they come on.
Exactly. Sharks only real shot is to stay in the contest for the first 25 minutes and aim to get some impact through the bench middles.

An early opportunistic try or two would be great.

Penrith are so well drilled and play at such speed and intensity, few can stick with them.

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Jesse was way off the pace. Iro was white hot. Move Ronny in 1 & stoney outside him. right side is an issue. Cant have braily hinze akko Brit. Too small.

shaggs

Coach
Jesse was way off the pace. Iro was white hot. Move Ronny in 1 & stoney outside him. right side is an issue. Cant have braily hinze akko Brit. Too small.
You would drop Talakai straight in there for Ramien. Not DA.

I reckon it’s a smokescreen. Why would they tell the media they were getting ruled out.

SharkShocked

Bench

I reckon it’s a smokescreen. Why would they tell the media they were getting ruled out.
Media always finds out. Family friends etc

Can’t see it being a smokescreen. Ramien was always going to be week to week as it looked like he came back early.

Iro is a surprise though never saw him looking ginger or at all injured.

Inferno

Coach

The problem is Talakai isn't 100% either.

i suspect Hiroti will make an appearance somewhere this week.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ramien with the cryptic instagram posts leaning towards not playing.. although I guess he could be posting something he was thinking 6 weeks ago 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Special K

Coach
Sifa is busted.

MH and DA as our centres if the lads are out. Wild. Worry about it after captains run though. Imagine if it’s the biggest smoke screen ever (I doubt it) to get rid of the nicho and tricky noise

Last edited:

Latest posts