What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week v the Merge

Fire

First Grade
Bad seasons takes it's toll on you.

Morale amongst us is down.

You losers should know this!

Feej

First Grade
sad-dragon.png

I will be tracking the score whilst enjoying the Bledisloe from a Corporate box.

Do ya reckon some of our customers will get the irrits if I demand that the tele in the box is tuned into the Mighty's vs The Filth?

Form slump mate - That's all I can put it down too lol.

Happens to the best of us.

well, to be fair, you have been on an unprecedented run.

so just on the dragons.

my mates father..massive dragons fan. 30 years worth. hugely invested. lived and died by his team.

then they won the comp.

has not watched a match since.

weird hey

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I will be tracking the score whilst enjoying the Bledisloe from a Corporate box.

Do ya reckon some of our customers will get the irrits if I demand that the tele in the box is tuned into the Mighty's vs The Filth?

FMD MA, rah rah?

You couldn't find any wet paint to watch drying?

Fire

First Grade
He probably had a couple of hunge on the choke.

:lol: Funny you mention that. I'm not a gambler but actually put $200 on the Chooks. I knew if we "choked" in that game the psychological effect on the players would be too much - and we wouldn't recover, ever.

So I thought if we lose I may aswell make some money out of it.

It was worth the $200 and whatever I paid for my seat.

FMD MA, rah rah?

You couldn't find any wet paint to watch drying?

Yeah, yeah I know. If freebies pop up at work ya have to grab them otherwise you seem to drop off the invite list.

I agree it is a crap game and the only potential upside will be if we beat those sheepshaggers.

Vin Fizz

Bench
my mates father..massive dragons fan. 30 years worth. hugely invested. lived and died by his team.
then they won the comp. has not watched a match since.weird hey
Plan on doin the same thing Rusty. Just need to tick this one off my bucket list. I'm worried im not gunna get to it!

Frenzy.

Immortal
yeah, yeah.

Ya bunch of dreamers. As if ya wouldn't be around for the title defences

Will be the first of 12 consecutive when it happens

Frenzy.

Immortal
:lol: Funny you mention that. I'm not a gambler but actually put $200 on the Chooks. I knew if we "choked" in that game the psychological effect on the players would be too much - and we wouldn't recover, ever.

So I thought if we lose I may aswell make some money out of it.

It was worth the $200 and whatever I paid for my seat.

Not much ypu could of done with the 2 bux you would have won though.

Odds of the choke would of been 1/100 right?

:lol:

Latest posts