What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to play Brisbane

perverse

Referee
Whos Ya Daddy said:
1. Lachlan Coote
2. Michael Gordon
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Tighe
5. David Simmons
6. Travis Burns
7. Kevin Kingston
8. Tim Grant
9. Masada Iosefa
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Nigel Plum
13. Luke Lewis

14. Sam McKendry
15. Matthew Bell
16. Adrian Purtell
17. Timana Tahu

18. Nafe Seluni
george-bush-laughing.jpg

:lol:

i think you were generous. given their full squad, i think the following is hilarious:

1. Lachlan Coote
2. Michael Gordon
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Tighe
5. David Simmons
6. Travis Burns
7. Kevin Kingston
8. Tim Grant
9. Masada Iosefa
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Nigel Plum
13. Luke Lewis

14. Sam McKendry
15. Matthew Bell
16. Adrian Purtell
17. Timana Tahu

18. Nafe Seluni

all the above players should be either playing in a different position, or omitted altogether. 8 players, or just under half the team utilized poorly or shouldn't be utilized at all. takes me back to the days of Hagan at the Knights, i feel for you guys. it absolutely stinks of a coach too close to his players, Hagan wanted to be everyones best mate, too. lol. it's a lot funnier when you're on this side of the fence. surely you blokes have a prospect better than Nigel f**king Plum?

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I suppose its only fair we have a turn at being a source of amusement for opposing fans. I just hope this time next year we are chuckling at Elliotts selections at someone elses club. In fairness to NRL fans in general a C grade pub side would be the best bet

maple_69

Bench
As a general rule, we're a laughing stock around 3 of every 5 years. The other year we'll underperform and just miss the 8 and the other we might jag a finals run.

Looks like it's our time in the sun once again...

maple_69

Bench
As a general rule, we're a laughing stock around 3 of every 5 years. The other year we'll underperform and just miss the 8 and the other we might jag a finals run.

maple_69

Bench

soc123_au

Staff member
A lot of the times we have been a laughing stock is due to not having a much in the way of top shelf players, 70s 80s etc. I could live with that because we at least had a bit of guts. At the moment our top 25 players are on par or better than most clubs. Our team on paper (not the one dickhead picks) should be morals for the 8. The fact we are a laughing stock at the moment is purely due to poor coaching & selections.

Add to that our Managments inept recruitment & retention, it seems the CEO & the coach have 2 differing opinions on who comes & goes. With Elliotts seeming refusal to pick our new recruits it just seems like a pissing contest between the coach & CEO. As for as I am concerned they can both f**k off. Due to this pissing comp we lost Peanuts & Wade & replaced them with blokes Elliott & Leary didnt see eye to eye on. Elliotts responce is to pretend we only now have 20 players to shuffle around.

franklin2323

Immortal
The refusal to play anyone of our new recruits to me shows the coach has no faith in the recruits and he must not of had a role in them coming to the club.

Sad really lose to great players replace them with depth players at best we need the depth the coach doesn't pick them as the aren't good (in his mind)

Latest posts