What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team to play raiders

westie

Bench
Vicious said:
**k this i'm sick of it. f***ing patterson. I didn't see him getting picked in the resident's side Sheens you clown. f**k me.

Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks.Why bag him???Liam Fulton is the one who should be upset.Talk about trying to dent a young blokes confidence.Why was he the only player dropped???

He was probably always going to be dropped regardless of the result. Unlike you Sheens realises it's stupidity to throw a young bloke in the deep in. He is easing all the juniors in slowly.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Vicious said:
Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks.Why bag him???

Because we all know how crap the Giant Pillow really is :evil:

Vicious said:
Liam Fulton is the one who should be upset.Talk about trying to dent a young blokes confidence.Why was he the only player dropped???

I agree to some point and the only spot I would of played him would of been at 5/8th off the bench he is wasted.

I agree he shouldn't have been the only one dropped but in saying that I can understand why he has been dropped!

I don't think it will be as bigger dint in his confidence as you make out it would be if anything it should spure him on even more ;-)

Vicious

Bench
westie said:
Vicious said:
**k this i'm sick of it. f***ing patterson. I didn't see him getting picked in the resident's side Sheens you clown. f**k me.

Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks.Why bag him???Liam Fulton is the one who should be upset.Talk about trying to dent a young blokes confidence.Why was he the only player dropped???

He was probably always going to be dropped regardless of the result. Unlike you Sheens realises it's stupidity to throw a young bloke in the deep in. He is easing all the juniors in slowly.
Whether it was intended that way or not,Liam still appears to be the scape goat!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
f**k that.

Wilson still at five-eighth and Chris f**king Patterson? You've got to be kidding me. :cry:

Harrison at second-row is interesting but where is Laffranchi?

Vicious

Bench
Vicious wrote:
Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks.Why bag him???

Because we all know how crap the Giant Pillow really is

Fair enough,that`s a lot of peoples opinion and I watched him play Premier League a fortnight ago.He didn`t do much that night either,but apparently played well last weekend.As a matter of opinion I prefer him in the side to MON! :shock:

steven_tiger

Juniors
very disappointed about several things:

1 - wilson still at 5/8
2 - payten starting prop
3 - laffranchi still out
4 - patterson back in
5 - fulton been dropped.

how does that make our side better ??!! :evil:

Eddie.

Bench
steven_tiger said:
very disappointed about several things:

1 - wilson still at 5/8
2 - payten starting prop
3 - laffranchi still out
4 - patterson back in
5 - fulton been dropped.

how does that make our side better ??!! :evil:

1. Buettner or Sattler are hardly better options
2. Who else is there?? - obvious Small isint in calculations
3. Im sure Sheens is dissapointed to
4. Bit disheartening
5. only 2 runs last week in 40 minutes, not really the impact needed off the bench

steven_tiger

Juniors
i believe sattler and fulton are better options.

obviously 2, 3 and 4 are because boof is out.

payten has been sh*t at starting prop the last few weeks. imo he should be used off the bench. he was making more yards and impact from the bench.

hopefully patto will FINALLY stand up as a first grader this time round.

he is a big boy... why doesnt he realise this???

what bout Andrew Henderson from balmain go to be better then wilson.

When will small get ago

Good to see harrision having ago even if not in centres but Halatau had a go in the fowards and look how hard he goes now

I guess i'll go with the coach on this one cause unfortunately he doesnt have too many options with the way the premier league sides are going. Every team has injuries but losing Benji and Reynolds and our best forward Laffranchi unavailable and it really does test our depth. Alot of these guys are on ther 3rd chance and i'm sure they will not fail.We are specials this week even with Patto in the side :lol:

c2105909

Juniors
I really think everyone is being harsh on Chris Patterson. Sure, he isn't going to set the world on fire and make 5 line breaks and 10 offloads. But he does add some size and experience to our bench and is quite solid defensively. I tend to agree with Sheens on this selection given our injury situation.

Vicious

Bench
I really think everyone is being harsh on Chris Patterson. Sure, he isn't going to set the world on fire and make 5 line breaks and 10 offloads. But he does add some size and experience to our bench and is quite solid defensively. I tend to agree with Sheens on this selection given our injury situation.

Not forgetting he is still only 23y.o. Props more than any other position can take up until a player reaches his mid to late 20s to reach his potential.Remember Shane Walker?He was a regular reserve grader until he reached that stage!

phenisha

Juniors
i am going to go out on a limb here and say the playdow warrior will be man of the match. Plus he is very good defensively.

feel free to criticse me on saturday night though if i am wrong :p

Palms

Juniors
Im so sick of seeing wilson in the 6 jersey week in week out when he adds no value to that position what so ever!! HGe is pedestrian in attack and his defence has served up not much more in the past weeks - what a hoax :(

TigerMo

Juniors
lol, You guys crack me up. This is a similar team we had against the warriors but this team has a ton more expeariance. We all said we were gonna get smashed, and guess what? Score was 50-4 tigers.

The only thing we need to worry about at the moment is to score points, and with kerr in the side, shouldn't be a problem. Once we score points, the defence will come and the team will be hungry once again.

Think about the positives rather than the negatives. :)

B_Tiger

Juniors
patterson is crap, in all ways. He is alright defensively but he isn't a dominant tackler. On attack he offers nothing. Whether or not he is big, he doesn't run hard enough to cause any impact as he always gets pushed back in tackles.

Small is a much better prop and has been proving that point all year. He runs hard and gets to the ground fast...exactly what wests tigers need. His defense is always very good and he usually lifts the team with big hits throughout the match. I've watched both patto and small in first division and I know which prop I'd select in my side. Patterson offers nothing.

B_Tiger

Juniors
he was told to improve his offloading ability and would eventually get a shot. Seems stupid to me, I like props that can run and hit more then some pansy arse offloading prop.