What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Update?

Dazzling Darius

Juniors
Was wondering if there was any info on the rep players and how they pulled up today? Have been checking numerous sites but can't find any updates.
Not long till kick off now and I am f**ken pumped.
Looking forward to watching the u20's also.
Gee I love my scotch and football.

thommo4pm

Coach
Rumors going around that Nighty & Coops both out.

If that's the case, Manly have no excuses, regardless of how many players they have backing up.
We'll be without Fien, Scott, Cooper, Nighty, Jezza, Saffy.....with Creagh, Young, Weyman and Morris backing up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No Weyman, Scott, Jeremy Smith, Fien, Saffy or Nightingale. Take that much out of any team and it'll be a battle.

All I kept hearing about was how Manly had eight players backing up. Very little mention of our three players backing up and six players out injured.

I'd rather have eight of my rep players in the side, then more than half the forward pack missing.

Plus players coming off a game and playing again in 24 hours are often better off. It's usually the second day after a big game that fatigue starts to set in.