What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Broncos

Bedsy as captain.

If you had have told me 12 months ago that bedsy would be captain in round 3 2012 I would have told you to wake up to yourself.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It's so good to have a coach that will pick a team on form and current levels of ability. Hagan was copy and paste. Stone was also like this to an extent, he'd pick his best team at the start of the year and then generally rely on injuries to tinker with the line up. Smith was more ruthless, however he still had his favourites. Danny Wicks anyone? I wonder what percentage of players struggled when Bennett arrived due to being in a comfort zone? I reckon Sau would have been one of them.

Rod

Bench
From what I read, Junior had a huge preseason and worked really hard. He lost 7 kgs. At the moment Tahu is just ahead of him, simple as that. And he didn't help himself by having a very average game while Timana was out.

RABK

Referee
I don't think Buderus has ever walked off a football field not having been the most inspirational player the 80 minutes prior. He oozes true leadership and no matter who has the (c) next to their name it is Danny who leads the side in the values of what wins football games -heart, courage and determination.

He'd be the captain of MY all time Knights 17 ahead of even Chief and Joey.

Ever since 2002, whenever Bedsy has taken the field he's been our captain.

Big Tim

First Grade
It really is a high pressure game for Stig.

He hasn't played or done full training all off season and he has one game to stake his claim to the spot.

Roberts is due back next week, and he was one of the standouts in the trials and has only had a broken face, so he will have been in full training except for the full contact sessions.

Stig needs to pull out a big one or he is gone.

Comedic genius :lol::lol:

Great feeling that with Kurt out, we will still have 2 guys fighting for a spot.