What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
Guess we'll have to persist with Vailea for another week.

Meth

Staff member
Lodge has accepted a 2 match ban

Evans 1 match

DWZ contesting his charge

Meth

Staff member
I haven't seen anything all that serious from DWZ. Has anyone seen it?

jaseg

Juniors
He kneed the f**k out of Chambers' head when Chambers was on the ground underneath him and he was fighting to play the ball towards the end of the game I believe.

Meth

Staff member
He kneed the f**k out of Chambers' head when Chambers was on the ground underneath him and he was fighting to play the ball towards the end of the game I believe.

Like I said, nothing all that serious

Meth

Staff member
Warriors team to play Bulldogs:

1. Reece Walsh

2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak

3. Peta Hiku

4. Adam Pompey

5. Marcelo Montoya

6. Chanel Harris-Tavita

7. Sean O'Sullivan

8. Addin Fonua-Blake

9. Jazz Tevaga

10. Jackson Frei

11. Josh Curran

12. Euan Aitken

13. Bayley Sironen

Interchange

14. Kodi Nikorima

15. Bunty Afoa

16. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown

17. Eliesa Katoa

Reserves

18. Edward Kosi

20. Jack Murchie

21. Chad Townsend

22. Wayde Egan.

Bulldogs: Team will be announced at 4pm (AEST)

Frei and JTB in for Lodge and Evans.
Pompey in for Vailea.
Egan and Townsend on the extended bench.

jaseg

Juniors
lol, maybe Brown should taken a player or two from the Raiders when they offered... Corey Horsburgh & Ryan James just got loaned to the Dogs and are named to play this weekend.

Meth

Staff member
If Egan is fit and DWZ gets off, he comes in for Pompey for mine. (Aitken to centre, Sironen to second row, Tevaga to lock)

Meth

Staff member
If Egan is fit and DWZ gets off, he comes in for Pompey for mine. (Aitken to centre, Sironen to second row, Tevaga to lock)

just saw DWZ is out.
So Pompey to the wing, Aiken to centre, Sironen to second row, Tevaga to lock.

JJ

Immortal
Great to have Evans back quickly, need his quality work...

If Egan and Townsend are fit to play it gets interesting, Egan obviously should play - I think Townsend also makes the side better, but we do need to think about next year

Great to have Evans back quickly, need his quality work...

If Egan and Townsend are fit to play it gets interesting, Egan obviously should play - I think Townsend also makes the side better, but we do need to think about next year
I'd say Brown is in next year mode unless we win the next 2-3 games and have 1 game to win to make the 8.

nswarrior

Juniors
DWZ out so Aitken to centre, Siro to 2nd row and Jezz to lock with Egan back in the team

must be tempting to also play Townsend - my guess is he will as we still have a chance to make the top 8

Sanchez

Coach
Id rather CHT to centre Townsend to halves, Pompey to wing
Egan in to start, JTB out, Tevaga to bench- can pretend to be a prop when he comes on